This week on Halloween-TV

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Cadaverino
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

This week on Halloween-TV

Post by Cadaverino » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:23 am

I'd like to start a continuing thread listing all the Halloween-theme television programming for the coming week.

All times are Central — check your local programming guide.

Sun., 8/19 — TRUTH OR SCARE. "The True Story of Halloween". One night every year, people all over the world find the fun...in fear. But the origins of Halloween go back thousands of years when some people say dark magic and evil spirits were very real. Rip the mask off everyone's favorite night for fright. (Discovery Channel KIDS, 6:00 am)

Tue., 8/21 — SABRINA, THE TEENAGE WITCH. "A River of Candy Corn Runs Through It". The other realm crashes Sabrina's Halloween extravaganza. (NOGN, 1:30 am)

Wed., 8/22 — WEDDING ALTERED. A wedding planner assists a bridegroom who wants a Halloween theme. (STYLE, 1:00 pm)

Wed., 8/22 — YES, DEAR. "Halloween". Kim and Greg plot revenge on a neighbor for scaring Sam on Halloween. (TBS, 8:30 pm)

Thu., 8/23 — HALLOWEEN (1978). Directed by John Carpenter, starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Donald Pleasance. (FUSE, 9:00 pm)

Fri., 8/24 — REBA. "Best Li'l Haunted House in Texas". Reba is disappointed when her plans for Halloween fall through because everyone in the family has other plans. (LIFE, 10:00 pm)

Sat., 8/25 — ART MANN PRESENTS. "Halloween in Hollywood". The biggest Hollywood street party features some of the most elaborate and creative costumes. (HDNET, 1:00 am)

Sat., 8/25 — THE ADDAMS FAMILY. "Halloween, Addams Style". A neighbor tells the children there are no witches. (TVLAND, 12:30 pm)

Sat., 8/25 — THE PARKERS. "Scary Kim". On Halloween, a mysterious trick-or-treater leaves Kim a threatening note. (BET, 1:00 pm)

Sat., 8/25 — THE SAVE-UMS! "Arriba del Árbol; ¡Es Halloween!" (TDCES The Discovery Channel Español, 2:30 pm)

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Sun., 8/26 — BEST OF ART MANN PRESENTS. "Halloween in Hollywood". Everything from New Year's in Vegas to Halloween in Hollywood. (HDNET, 5:00 am)

Sun., 8/26 — IDLE HANDS. A teenage slacker wakes up Halloween Day, finds his parents gruesomely murdered and his right hand possessed by the devil. (HBOZ, 6:25 pm)

Mon., 8/27 — M*A*S*H. "Trick or Treatment". The staff relates eerie Halloween events. (HALLMARK, 10:30 pm)

Tue., 8/28 — HOME IMPROVEMENT. "Bewitched". Tim becomes a murder suspect when Wilson disappears after his Halloween party. (TBS, 7:30 pm)

Thu., 8/30 — ROSEANNE. "Trick or Treat". In Halloween garb, Roseanne is mistaken for a guy at the Lobo Lounge. (OXYGEN, 7:00 pm)

Thu., 8/30 — HOPE & FAITH. "The Halloween Party". Hope is crushed when their pretentious neighbor, Trudy, snubs the family by not including them as guests to her annual Halloween bash. (WE, 9:00 pm)

Thu., 8/30 — THE CHECKLIST. Next showing: Halloween Clips from Halloween and Balls of Fury. (REELZ, 10:30 pm)

Fri., 8/31 — TUTENSTEIN. "Day of the Undead". Tutenstein learns about Halloween. (DCKIDS, 11:00 am)

Fri., 8/31 — THAT '70s SHOW. "Halloween". The gang's Halloween antics include seeing a horror movie and visiting a haunted school. (FX, 9:30 pm)

Sat., 9/1 — TRUTH OR SCARE. "The True Story of Halloween". (DCKIDS, 5:00 am)

revelesnet
Crypt Keeper

Post by revelesnet » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:47 pm

Thank you for the effort it saves me a lot of time
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:37 am

Cadaverino. Thanks this is awesome. If you want, keep posting a schedule. It will be greatly appreciated as we come close to Halloween. Great work!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:00 pm

CADAVERINO!!!!! YOU ROCK! You get FIVE bouncing pumpkins!!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:50 am

R.L. Stine also has a new Halloween special coming on Cartoon Network in the next week or so. My kids are looking forward to it, one of the girls from Hannah Montanna stars. For a kids show the previews look creepy, the name escapes me right now though.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:56 am

:o R.L.Stine?!? He was one of my favourite authors when I was a teenager! He wrote most of the Goosebumps books - they were ace! :D

I know that they actually did a series of shows based on the books.. the worst was the one about the evil ventriloquist dummy.........seeing that in the flesh was just too much for me, they freak me out :?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:57 am

I loved RL Stine books too, only I didn't read Goosebumps I read the Fear Street series.. Loved em! I also like the Christopher Pike books too....
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:11 pm

Here's a link to the DVD, which isn't out until Sep. Again, it should be on Cartoon Network and it's called The Haunting Hour...

http://www.amazon.com/RL-Stines-Hauntin ... B000SAGGQY

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:49 am

Sun., 9/2 — BODY OF EVIDENCE. "A Halloween Mystery". An affluent womanizer is attacked in his home. (COURT, 1:30 am)

Sun., 9/2 — IDLE HANDS. A teenage slacker wakes up Halloween Day, finds his parents gruesomely murdered and his right hand possessed by the devil. (HBO2, 8:55 am)

Mon., 9/3 — DEAD LIKE ME. "Haunted". Halloween is a busy day for the reapers as a serial killer stalks the city. (SCIFI, 4:00 pm)

Tue., 9/4 — NEWSRADIO. "Halloween". Dave inspires the staff to dress in costume for Jimmy's annual Halloween bash. (TBS, 4:00 pm)

Wed., 9/5 — 7TH HEAVEN. "Halloween". Lucy wants to learn more about a mysterious recluse accused of murder. (FAM, 12:30 pm)

Wed., 9/5 — LIVING SINGLE. "Trick or Trust". Kyle, Overton and Synclaire try to scare Max at Scooter's Halloween party. (OXYGEN, 5:00 pm)

Fri., 9/7 — BOOMTOWN. "All Hallow's Eve". Burglars kidnap Teresa, demanding that the paramedic save the life of a comrade; Turcotte and Hechler patrol the streets on Halloween looking for pumpkin pilferers. (HDNET, 8:00 am)

Fri., 9/7 — BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. "All the Way". Buffy's friends celebrate Xander and Anya's engagement while Dawn engages in some Halloween mischief. (FX, 11:00 am)

Fri., 9/7 — TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE. "Halloween Candy". A Halloween demon gives a miser a lesson. (SCIFI, 5:00 pm)

Sat., 9/8 — THE FEAR: HALLOWEEN NIGHT. The murderous spirit of a young man's father possesses a wooden mannequin that is supposed to take away fear. (SCIFI, 7:00 am)

Sat., 9/8 — BACKSTORY. "Halloween". Interviews with director John Carpenter and stars Jamie Lee Curtis and P.J. Soles highlight this look at the production and success of Halloween. (AMC, 9:00 am)
Last edited by Cadaverino on Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:04 pm

Way to go Cadaverino! I look for to the updates every week.

gator67
Zombie

Post by gator67 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 pm

Great stuff, its so hard trying to find this stuff. Thanks, and keep the updates coming. :D

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:06 am

All times are Central — check your local program guide.

Sun., 9/9 — GIRLFRIENDS. "Trick or Truth?". Toni searches for divine inspiration after she learns she was not invited to Joan's Halloween party. (BET, 1:00 a.m.)

Sun., 9/9 — ELOISE. “Eloise’s Rawther Unusual Halloween”. (Starz Kids & Family, 7:45 am)

Mon., 9/10 — COPS. “Dallas”. Officers question two men in Halloween costumes. (COURT, 12:00 mid)

Tue., 9/11 — IDLE HANDS. A teenage slacker wakes up on Halloween Day, finds his parents gruesomely murdered and his right hand possessed by the devil. (HBO2, 8:45 am)

Wed., 9/12 — MY FAMILY. “Friday the 31st”. Susan gets into the spirit of Halloween. (BBCA, 10:30 pm)

Fri., 9/14 — THAT ‘70s SHOW. “Too Old to Trick or Treat, Too Young to Die”. Things go terribly wrong as the gang prepares Halloween festivities. (FX, 9:00 pm)

Fri., 9/14 — HOPE & FAITH. “Hope Has No Faith”. Faith falls for a man she met on Halloween; Sydney gives Hayley tips to attract her math partner’s interest. (WE, 9:00 pm)

Sat., 9/15 — THE HOLLYWOOD KNIGHTS. Prankish teens get even on Halloween 1965, the night before the city plans to wreck their hangout. (HDNETMV, 8:30 am)

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:01 pm

WAY TO GO !!!!! I love the updates. I saw idle hands a few years back and it was a bit strange but good. Devin Sawa I believe was in it.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:52 pm

How awesome!! Thanks so much!