Ghost Hunting

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mamawof2
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Ghost Hunting

Post by mamawof2 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:16 pm

Does anybody else here like to go to places you have heard are haunted and see what you may capture on video. we went on Friday night to a few places including a tunnel that is said to be haunted. Heard alot of screaming but it was the people that were with me.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:20 pm

I do enjoy doing that, actually, and there is a great book you can find cheap on Amazon, it is by Dennis William Hauck, and it's called "Haunted Places"...there are a couple of editions published, and it features encyclopedic listings of haunted sites in America. Most of the listings feature directions, addresses, phone numbers, or other useful information to help amateur ghost-hunters. Highly recommended.

mamawof2
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mamawof2 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:59 am

Hey, thank you for the info on the book, that is one I don't have. We are in the process of trying to plan our next trip, maybe we can find a better place to go. Right now we are thinking of going to Waverly Hills in Kentucky.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:38 am

Everyone is always telling me about Waverly...that is one place I would like to go see. Very popular space for spook hunters, apparently!