For The Love of Black Cats & All Other Halloween Critter

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:17 am

jadewik, Your babies are just beautiful! That's so awesome that there are others who rescue Shelter & Stray Kitties :D Nicodemus has grown up to be so handsome and I see he loved TP as a baby :lol: And CLovis, he looks like the Adventurous one out of the bunch. And oh, Mamma she's so adorable, looks like such a loving girl :wink: thanks so much for posting the pictures of your 3 babies :)

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:28 am

Those are some great photos, Jadewik! Ah, if only I could find more moments to relax like Momma, there. :lol:

BTW, Magickbean, Pumpkin looks a great deal like our Tigger!, only he's got a bit more white on his chest area and probably weighs a few more pounds. :) I really need to learn how to post pictures here- I'm SO severely technologically challenged!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:31 am

Aww Laurie ginger cats, for the win! :lol: hehe

To post pics, all you have to do is upload them onto a photo hosting site, such as http://photobucket.com and when they are uploaded, Photobucket will give you a series of links underneath the image. Copy and paste the link titled IMG code into your message and voila! :)

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:38 am

Ah yes, THANK YOU, magickbean!!! :D

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:49 am

I had totally forgotten this,but we used to have a black cat (imaginatively) called BLACKIE who we used to stick a teeny weeny orange and black Dracula cape on..and leave in the window...the cat would SIT there all night..doing that slitty eyed cat thing they do when they are really content..and just LOOK and BLINK at the folks coming and going and enjoying being the centre of attention..Nothing would shake him. Not kids rapping on the glass. Not folks staring. he was in there for the long haul. Why not?? We feed him extra and he got a great look at things and it was warm...
If I had kept the pics, I could have made a fortune with Hallmark and you'd have to make an appointment to talk to me..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:05 pm

We've got two black labs...does that count?

It's the only type of dog we'll own, fantastic with kids and families.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:16 pm

Well, magickbean, I just figured out how to do this! :D You don't realize what a proud moment this is for me! :lol:

Anyway, here's our critters:

ImageIMG]

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:17 pm

And now I have to get my husband to show me how to shrink! :wink:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:29 pm

I love this thread! I love all the little cutey animules.

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:15 pm

AH, he informed me they needed to be shrunk BEFORE I upload them- now I get it! :roll: :)

Anyway, just to make sure I'm getting the hang of it, here's a couple more of the cats:

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:32 pm

Yay! Loving the pics Laurie - you're right, Tigger does look a lot like Pumpkin :)

And now you've got the hang of pic posting, you won't be able to stop! ;) But that's ok because everyone here likes pictures! :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:28 am

Hey Laurie Strode, I just love the pictures of your babies! :D That one of "Tigger I think it is"? resting his head on a brick coloured box is just so darn cute, very cool shot! :D What are all your babies names?

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:20 am

Thanks, Dutchess! :D Yep, Tigger is our orange one, he's 12 (our 1st son :) ), we love him dearly....Jim is our black cat, got him a year after Tigger. And Bailey is our dog's name, don't know what we'd do without him (he protects us from amazon spiders and snakes in the back yard! :wink: ) and he's sooooo good with the kids. :)

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 am

Great pics everyone. Thanks for sharing.

autumn
Vampire

Post by autumn » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:07 am

I have a black cat. His name is Noodle. He's 2 years old. I would post a picture of him but I have no idea how to. I have a Halloween decoration, it's one of those stakes that you stick in the ground and it's a black cat with a sign that says 'Beware! Black Cat Crossing' :roll: