Has anyone seen all the cool stuff on ebay, WOW!!!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Has anyone seen all the cool stuff on ebay, WOW!!!

Post by witchy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:55 pm

I just got some Frankenstien & bride of Franken stien earings they are too cute!!! Witchy

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:46 pm

I haven't made it there yet, not sure if I dare venture there...lol!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:48 pm

I am forbidden to go on eBay until I get paid next Friday... :(

I don't trust myself lol
(But I did buy a really cute skeleton beanie baby the other day for about £2!)

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 pm

I just ordered The New Nox Arcana CD. I have been waiting for them to release their next one so badly, I'm so excited about getting it :D :D They are just awesome, I listen to them year round but they are so perfect for Halloween, check them out. http://www.noxarcana.com I have all but one of their Cd's now, I think? The one I just ordered through ebay is called "Shadow of The Raven" so beautiful! :wink:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:04 pm

Save something for your gift partner to get you, DOD! Stop shopping girlfriend. :shock:
Don't drink and fly...

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:39 pm

Oh Shoot LawP! I'm so sorry, :oops: :oops: What an airhead I am! Damn it anyways, ok I will, so sorry :oops: :(

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:47 pm

Just joking! Keep shopping! :D
Don't drink and fly...

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 am

The coolest things I found searching on the words "Halloween metal sign"...there were some unbelievably beautiful big metal signs based on very old Halloween postcard art. Someone scanned the postcards and then photoshopped them to get rid of the words, and then turned them into generic "Halloween Party" announcement signs with the addition of old-fashioned lettering.

Go to Ebay Stores to find the cheaper prices, the people selling them in the regular auctions are charging 2 to 3 times as much, in some cases. It will pay to spend a few minutes doing price comparisons.

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:40 pm

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Primitive-Halloween- ... dZViewItem

I just saw these and think they are too freakin' cute! I know I can make these! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 am

Hey tomanderson & pum'kinpye, Nice finds on EBay. Doesn't ebay just rock! :D

battycrimson
Vampire

Post by battycrimson » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:34 am

My favorite thing is the folk art on ebay...I bought the coolest painting last year by this artist who would come out with a new Halloween painting every week. I tried to bid on a few before I finally got one! Its got to be one of my favorite things I finally went out and bought a frame for it today and now its on my wall.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:28 pm

Check this out... The Mrs. OEJ found something REEEEALLY Halloweeny on eBay..... ME!!!

This was back in the day when eBay was a lot simpler and you could directly email someone without jumping through all the hoops they have now.

We were both bitting on a collector's magazine, of sorts. She wanted it for one thing and I, for something else, It might have been something Halloween, neither of us can even remember. We kept outbidding each other until she finally emailed me asking, "How long are we going to keep this up? Let's make a deal. I want it for just this one little thing. We'll split the current cost, you can have what you want and I can have what I want and we'll both be happy!"

I thought, 'OK'. This sounded fair enough.....

then, BOOM! We BOTH got out bid, we BOTH lost the magazine and we had nothing and we BOTH thought that was pretty damn funny!

For some reason we were compelled to continue our emails and that lead to 'instant messaging' which lead to phone calls. After six months I decided to go meet her, 3000 miles away in Barberton, Ohio. We feel madly in love and two years after that, she moved out here, with me to Portland Oregon.
We've been together now, for over 7 years and it just keeps getting better and better!!!

OH YEAH..... Our 'first dance, wedding song'.... Weird Al Yankovic's 'I found it on eBay'.

How's THAT for an eBay find? :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:01 pm

Hey battycrimson, welcome to our humble abode, glad you found us, look forward to all your posts :D