Member "Touch Base" Centre

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Member "Touch Base" Centre

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:56 am

Hey has anyone heard from some of the members I haven't seen on in quite some time, such as; Deadbride, LittleDollClaudia, EvilMel, Naturepixie? Does anyone know if they're coming back :?:

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:39 am

I'm sorry, I have no new info, I just had to tell you I love the way you spell "centre" It's so cute.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 pm

Haven't seen or heard from them since like what, 2 or 3 months... I believe NaturePixie is still hanging with Halloween-L forum site, as well as Haunt Forum site. And, for the rest of absent members that I really don't know where they are now... :cry:

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:52 pm

Nope can't say I know too much of where they are too. Perhaps send them a PM and see if that pops them an e-mail to remind them we are still here :roll:
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Mandy got a good idea! :idea:

Why not try to email them to see if they are coming back here? Give it a try please. :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:54 am

Hey Mandy0221, Thanks, thats a great idea, I'll do that.. :D

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:08 am

DOD,

If you do hear from any of the long lost members, please keep in touch with us anytime. :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:18 am

I sure hope some of our members I haven't seen on in a while are doing well such as; Pennywise, Spooky, BlackCat, JackRyan, revelesnet, Deadbride, silcrest, mandy0221.

And LittleDollClaudia, who's wedding was on September 23rd, hope it went well darling and Congrats! Hope we hear from you again...And with Wedding pictures too :wink:

And Magickbean, where are you darlin, miss you :(

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:22 am

I miss 'em, too, DOD.... I'm sure they'll all come around again, sooner or later......... 'till the season, after all!!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:43 am

Ghostess, Where are you & Your Dead End goodies, you must have quite a bit ready for your haunt, can't wait to see pictures, I'll be waiting :D

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:21 am

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around much the last couple of days - my other half, Alex, has been very sick and I've been looking after him and now unfortunately I have caught his viral thing :( So I'm feeling pretty poorly but I will try and curl up with the computer for a couple of hours on Sunday to catch up with you all xxx

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:25 am

Hey magickbean, good to hear from you :) Sorry to hear you've caught the bug :( . WoW, that thing really gets around, I swear the whole town of ours has it, it's nuts. I've really been limiting my exposure to people with it going around.
Well glad to hear from you, I better head off to bed here, it's 4:30am.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:27 am

Evil viruses! We call it the "Freshers Flu" because nearly all my University friends have it - it's usually what happens when a bunch of us students congregate after a while apart lol

4:30am huh? Wow that's crazy - it's lunchtime here and the day's just beginning! (It's a lovely sunny Autumn day too..wish I wasn't feeling so rough so I could get out there and enjoy it more!) :cry: Night, Night DOD! :)

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:55 am

Get well soon, magickbean! Your Halloween sweets leave by air mail on Tuesday. (I hear it's by witch's broom.)

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Hey I'm here.

Here's my story...I am in the middle of a divorce and basically got kicked out of my house in a somewhat amicable way. I didn't get to take hardly anything furniture or otherwise, except he made me take all our Xmas and Halloween stuff. Of course I was always going to take all the Halloween and year-round horror stuff I had amassed, because I bought it all and he always tried to get me to NOT buy more stuff.

BUT I am not feeling particularly in the Halloween spirit this year unfortunately because I live in a 500 sq ft apartment. I have no porch or any place to decorate. Some of you will remember that I had a house that I went ballistic decorating last year, but seeing Halloween decorations this year has been kinda putting me down in the dumps for lack of a place to decorate.

Seriously...I went into A.C. Moore about a month ago and started crying when I saw all the cool Halloween stuff (including SpookyTown Village stuff).

I'm not saying any of this to get sympathy, because I am actually fine, but it's just the reason why it's hard for me to come back here and post on the board. I check in here and there, just am not posting much.

I am however really excited about my Halloween gift exchange partner and have been trying to accumulate things she'll like. I am going to get my gift mailed off by the 10th! I'm determined not to be late on it.

Lately honestly...I've been feeling a bit more Halloweinerish though.

Some of you will also remember that I carve a ton of pumpkins, and now that I seriously have no place to put a pumpkin, I decided not to dwell on it. My plan is to carve at least a few and go sneak them onto the porches of my friends when they aren't home. People will know it's me (because they know my carving) but it will still be a fun Halloween Trick-or-Treat.
Halloweiner Extraordinaire.