The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:43 pm

As you know both actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim used to play in "The Lost Boys" in 1987... Now, they're back in action the second part film and the release date is still unknown. I'm not really certain if it is coming out to the theater or DVD...

SEE THE LOST BOYS 2: THE TRIBE

If it is out there, then are you going to see it or what?? Hell yeah!!! For me, I MUST go see it!!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:34 am

Oh, I loved part 1... my fav movie... I am scared it will be a big dissappointment for me... I will go see it for sure though but I hope the hell they don't mess it up too bad... :?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:41 pm

F**king hell from 20 years to now!!! They're Back!!!

See this theatrical film image post below:

Haunt Master

Re: The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:20 pm

I am so happy to hear this movie is coming straight to DVD! :D Really don't know when yet, but I believe it will come by the end of this summer, who knows? I read somewhere else on the board and glad to hear about this one. ;)

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Guess what????

Good new is.... it is coming straight to DVD on this Tuesday, July 29!!! I will run and rent it immediately in the morning when the video store opens at 10am. :D 8)

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:08 pm

Guess what??? I rented it last night and it was pretty cool! I'd give it 6.5 out of 10 scale... funny, witty, and scary!

DVD poster image:

Crey Feldman returns as the vampire hunter! :)

OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by OctoberChill » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm

I don't know about this one. I've heard a lot of bad reviews. I just watched the original last night so...I might go rent it. I got that new movie pass from Blockbuster so if it sucks it was pretty much free anyway :wink:

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:22 pm

OC,

Give it a try, and you will like it! :D

You will laugh after the end of the movie. When it is the end, please dont stop and turn it off. Leave it on and you will see. ;)