Hocus Pocus 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Hocus Pocus 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by witchy » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:01 pm

The Witch is back and there is HELL to pay!!

I am so excited about the new Hocus Pocus 2!! We are having a Halloween party this year I may have to buy it so we can watch it then, is anyone else as excited as me?

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Re: Hocus Pocus 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Andybev01 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:11 pm

I am so looking forward to this movie!!
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:59 am

Right, me too!!!! :D

I may have to watch it before the Halloween party, aww! :lol:

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:20 am

As I mentioned before, I still haven't told the kids about Hocus Pocus 2 because if they know about it before it comes out then they won't stop bugging us to watch it, so I'm just going to wait until the night it premieres and surprise them with it.

While I'm excited for the movie, I'm also worried that it might not live up to the hype as there have been many movie franchises that we had to wait years to get a sequel and they usually just disappointed us. So sometimes it's better to just leave those characters and stories alone so they don't ruin them for the fans. Let's hope that Hocus Pocus 2 will be one of the better movies that we get.

Although, with that being said, I just watched Orphan: First Kill and to be honest it was vastly superior to the original movie, as it had a dark twist in the story that was really good. I recommend it even if you didn't watch the original movie.

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:48 am

TheHeadlessHorseman wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:20 am As I mentioned before, I still haven't told the kids about Hocus Pocus 2 because if they know about it before it comes out then they won't stop bugging us to watch it, so I'm just going to wait until the night it premieres and surprise them with it.

While I'm excited for the movie, I'm also worried that it might not live up to the hype as there have been many movie franchises that we had to wait years to get a sequel and they usually just disappointed us. So sometimes it's better to just leave those characters and stories alone so they don't ruin them for the fans. Let's hope that Hocus Pocus 2 will be one of the better movies that we get.

Although, with that being said, I just watched Orphan: First Kill and to be honest it was vastly superior to the original movie, as it had a dark twist in the story that was really good. I recommend it even if you didn't watch the original movie.
I is a toss up on weather it will be any good or not, fingers crossed it can keep up with the original!

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:21 am

Anything will be better than that awful online 'reunion' that turned out to be a fundraiser for Bette Midlers civic works project.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:51 pm

I remember you posted about that when it aired, I still didn't watch it yet, and I probably won't, but I know people that did and they said it sucked.