What's your creepiest, creepy-crawly and/or flying thing?...

Discussion of general Halloween topics
jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:05 am

Youch! That sounds painful to be stung by a scorpion, Dr. Strange. What colour was it? If I recall correctly, the ligher in colour they are, the more poisonous they are... and the smaller they are the more it hurts and the more poisonous it is... You're lucky only your hand swelled!

I used to catch scorpions at an ex-b/f's house. He wanted to put them in a "habitat" and I was bored so... yeah. I think we got 4-6 in his little tupperware habbitat before his mom told him to take them out back.

I don't really have a fear of anything... not spiders... not scorpions... not snakes... the only thing I really hate is when something flys at my head from the corner of my vision, but that's more startling than fearsome.... if anything, I'm more afraid of my own imagination-- you would NOT believe how hard it is to get to sleep some nights when you still swear you can see shadowy demons dance just outside your line of sight, swear someone is watching you from over your shoulder, or occasionally you imagine a hand reacing up from under the bed to grab your ankle as you step into bed. One of these days... I could see one of the cats unknowingly startling me so bad pawing at my foot as I climb into bed... but it hasn't happened yet! =)

spookyboo
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

creepiest thing

Post by spookyboo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:48 am

Well I am not really afraid of creepy things...I am grossed out by some ...I tend to like spiders but well there is one thing....I once had an encounter with a House Centipede if you have never seen one it is long and it has long spider legs instead of the little squirmy ones. Its very ugly and FAST. Look one up if you want to see ....I cant bear to look myself or I would post it. I guess it was so creepy because I encountered it late at night like 2 am and well
it looked at me ...I swear with its stalky eyes it did really and then it came for me ....would have run up my leg or atleast on my toes or some such thing if I hadn't screamed (yes I screamed...I was half asleep remember) and ran from the Bathroom. It vanished and so far I have never seen it again, which is fine by me.
Wild Winds thou shalt blow
carry away my saddened soul
tis the time of Judgement

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 am

oh... I was thinking of another creepy... gross.... disgusting creature of this world... MAGGOTS!!! The pockets of maggots in the compost... totally freaks me out... THe Maggot mobile.....GROSS!!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 am

I have seen maggots spill to the ground as if poured from a bucket when observing autopsies while I was with the police.

True story. :shock:

Larissa
Master Reaper

Post by Larissa » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:22 am

Oh, I think I'd prefer them to be huge so I could see them coming! I've got the chills just thinking about it all.
Act well your part; there all the honour lies.
~Anonymous

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:35 am

You'd prefer giant maggots?!?!

:lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:40 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GROSS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOL
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Larissa
Master Reaper

Post by Larissa » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 am

Well they'd make good decorations! LOL, no, I meant scorpions. I don't want them to be so small I don't notice them 'til their on me. I want them nice & visible so I can run screaming while they're still 20 feet away.
~Anonymous

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:42 am

LOL... gotcha!!!! LOL...

Larissa
Master Reaper

Post by Larissa » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:42 am

Spookyboo, I did battle with a house centipede once. One entire bottle of Raid later, and the dragon lay slain.
~Anonymous

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:41 pm

Way to go, PW!!!

Thanks for posting the maggot-thing pics! :D

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:52 am

No problem! LOL... A good gross out I think.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:32 am

Oh, my, I almost feel ill after seeing the last few posts! This thread is more than I bargained for.

Do you want to read about Scheherazade fighting the centipede?????

http://www.littleboh.com/centipede.shtml#centipedes

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:55 pm

For those of you who haven't seen this thread, there's some pretty creepy stuff on here, just check out the spiders Laurie has around her home. :shock:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:11 am

I would talk about the creepiest, creepy-crawly and/or flying thing... but...uuuh..... Well, there's no use in beating THAT dead horse! :wink: