I'm so excited

Discussion of general Halloween topics
autumn
Vampire

I'm so excited

Post by autumn » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:18 am

Hello everyone. I haven't posted here since last Halloween. I'm getting excited, Halloween season is almost here. I can't wait to decorate. I see the Halloween stuff slowly making it's way into the stores and I just can't wait. This is my favorite time of year. It's so cozy and warm to me. I live in an apartment so I don't have a yard to decorate but I decorate inside and put lots of lights and stuff in the windows. I always have cinnamon candles going too. I love it! The whole atmosphere is what I like. I love having a jack o lantern going at night and the flickering of the candle.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:24 am

Welcome back Autumn.... Yeah I have the countdown on becuase I am digging out my stuff next week... Not sure how much I will get up but it will be like visiting a old friend when I pull out my black and orange rubbermaids.... EXCITING!!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Welcome back, autumn. Good to hear from you. Yep, things are really startin' to heat up around here, the excitement is building!!! :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:22 pm

I know how you feel. The anticipation is killing me. I started drinking out of my halloween muig at work and using my purple light up skull pen that my partner gave me last year in the exchange.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

autumn
Vampire

Post by autumn » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:16 am

mandy0221 wrote:I know how you feel. The anticipation is killing me. I started drinking out of my halloween muig at work and using my purple light up skull pen that my partner gave me last year in the exchange.

LOL, my daughter was laughing at me because I have a Halloween desktop on my computer and I'm using the Mozilla Halloween theme already.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:03 am

Welcome back Autumn and it's nice to meet you :D I agree with you that its a wonderful feeling to see and feel summer finally leaving us and the Fall Approaching :D

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 am

You've got a great avatar there autumn, it's perfect!

autumn
Vampire

Post by autumn » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:46 am

Dr Strange wrote:You've got a great avatar there autumn, it's perfect!

Thanks!!!!! 8)

jenawade
Ghost

Post by jenawade » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:49 pm

autumn wrote:LOL, my daughter was laughing at me because I have a Halloween desktop on my computer and I'm using the Mozilla Halloween theme already.
Hehehe, I switched to a Halloween Desktop Theme at work and at home and started wearing Halloween jewelry a week ago.
Jen
-----------------------
“Nightmares are usually rather daft things and it’s very hard to explain to a listener what was so dreadful about your socks coming alive or giant carrots jumping out of the hedgerows.”

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:23 am

jenawade wrote:
autumn wrote:LOL, my daughter was laughing at me because I have a Halloween desktop on my computer and I'm using the Mozilla Halloween theme already.
Hehehe, I switched to a Halloween Desktop Theme at work and at home and started wearing Halloween jewelry a week ago.
Thats the spirit!