September is here!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:51 am

Welcom to Ontario, Canada
Last year the sky cried on labor day weekend, this year is better, it's warm during the day, and the morning was cool enough to need a sweater when I biked home from work..
the weather really has a middle of September feel already, and the good news is that this fall is supposed to be warmer then usual....
I'm making some stocks and pillory at my place, and the Haloween music selection for this year is almost done..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:15 am

Autumn I love when you have the firsts of everything - first time you have to pull out the jacket, sweater, first fire outside, first leaves to fall off the trees. They are constant reminders!!!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:50 pm

Yeah for September!!

I actually wore a jacket in the car on the way to yoga class this morning, crisp, cool air, bright blue sky, top down...BLISS!!!

It WAS much more fun spending the summer with you guys, thanks for hanging in there with me.

Less than 60 DAYS!!!! :lol: :lol:

(Holy <deleted>, I've got a lot to do!!!! :shock: :shock: )
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:07 pm

Oh, it's very warm, very hot over here. But I am moving along, getting Halloween cards and things ready to mail out! It's so exciting when the season comes around. It puts me in such a good mood...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:10 pm

Well, still warm outside around here... Still cool wind blowing... I am wearing Billabong boardshorts. Also, I did go out for a swim! 8)

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:34 pm

hauntmaster wrote:Well, still warm outside around here... Still cool wind blowing... I am wearing Billabong boardshorts. Also, I did go out for a swim! 8)
Yeah, I've totally had it with all the warm...what's a guy have to do to get a little cool down, wait??? That's for quitters!! :?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:44 pm

Dr Strange wrote:
hauntmaster wrote:Well, still warm outside around here... Still cool wind blowing... I am wearing Billabong boardshorts. Also, I did go out for a swim! 8)
Yeah, I've totally had it with all the warm...what's a guy have to do to get a little cool down, wait??? That's for quitters!! :?

What do you mean by that for quitters?? :roll:

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:47 pm

Ah, I always say that.

When people ask about lunch, or if I get enough sleep I'll say that's for quitters.

Not that it makes much sense....but making sense is for quitters! :lol:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Aww! I see what you meant! :lol:

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:58 pm

This evening i went to Dunkin Donuts, and when i came out, i could see my breath :shock: :) :D :D :D :D :D :D A nice cool 46

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:45 am

Super happy at last September here , only 1 month until our holy celebreation :shock: , can't wait for it :D:D:D
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care