What Halloween Themed Tattoo Should I Get?

Discussion of general Halloween topics

What Halloween Themed Tattoo Should I Get?

Big Bad Wolf
42%
Hat Box Ghost
58%

Total votes: 19

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:22 pm

I've got a superman shield with a tribal branch coming off either side and the word Messiah just beneath with water waves on top.

Black Rose
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Black Rose » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:30 pm

I would go with the wolf eating something with blood dripping down from its mouth scarier and cooler :twisted:
Watch out for Black Roses,There DEADLY

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:21 pm

Black Rose wrote:I would go with the wolf eating something with blood dripping down from its mouth scarier and cooler :twisted:

Well, uh....there you go. :?

Hey Black Rose, just FYI, in your signature you want to spell it they're as in they are. Thanks for the shout out.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:18 pm

Dr Strange wrote:
Black Rose wrote:I would go with the wolf eating something with blood dripping down from its mouth scarier and cooler :twisted:

Well, uh....there you go. :?

Hey Black Rose, just FYI, in your signature you want to spell it they're as in they are. Thanks for the shout out.

I agree with Dr Strange about the spelling in your own signature box "There" sounds like They're or They are... You may want to go back to your own profile and do the edit your own signature box.

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:33 am

I voted for the Hat box ghost. I like that one the best. The wolf doesn't look werewolf-y to me at all.

I have 4 tattoos so far and plan on getting more.

left calf - Maple leaf with 1976 in side. all black
reason - I'm Canadian and born in '76

lower back, left side - red dragon, cover up for a botched job.
reason - I was born the year of the dragon on the Chinese calender

left breast - rose
reason - daughters middle name is rose, drew it myself

shoulder blade, right side - fairy on the back of a dragonfly
reason - I like and collect fairies and dragonflies.

I want to get the Chinese symbol for my kids Chinese year (dragon, ox, rooster)..on my calf, right leg

My husband has 3

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:00 pm

Well, it looks like the majority of people liked the Hat Box Ghost better than the Big Bad Wolf. I appreciate everyone's take on the question, and thanks to all those who chimed in with a vote. When I get the work done I’ll definitely post some pics.

AutumnGypsy7
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by AutumnGypsy7 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:48 pm

I say go for the Big Bad Wolf. I mean, can a ghost blow down a house made of sticks? I think not :D!
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween. -Charles Swartz

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:14 pm

AutumnGypsy7 wrote:I say go for the Big Bad Wolf. I mean, can a ghost blow down a house made of sticks? I think not :D!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

See, I hadn't thought of that!