Ghost is playing with me last nite?

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Haunt Master

Ghost is playing with me last nite?

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:40 pm

I was at home alone last nite around 9:45pm watching good romance story movie, about a few minutes later I felt someone descending down and up the stairs several times. So, I went to check the stairway and see what's going on.... nothing's there! I decided to ignore that and go back to watch movie. Well, it happened again and I gave up... I walked upstairs to check each room from there. NO ONE is there! Even, I went outside in the front porch to see who is out there.... nobody! Can you believe it? I have my dog with me, she did put her head up and her ears rolled up! I kept checking around the house, and nothing went on there! :roll: About the same time, my grandpa got home and I talked to him about this situation. He laughed, saying it might be my grandmother or great grandmother's watching over my house. Oh well.... :)

Ghost
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Ghost is playing with me last nite?

Post by Ghost » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Pretty creepy, but how did you feel someone coming up and down stairs. If you really meant hear and I didn't pick up, then I wouldn't rule out house noises or your mind not liking you being alone. I think the mind is the cause of most ghost cases by the way. Ever notice that the only time they haunt you is when your alone? If there was a couple witnesses it would be different, just keeping some options open.
Happy Halloween All Year Long!!!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:36 pm

My grandpa has heard some noises like that before, but he didn't see what was it out there or in around the house. Same thing to my girlfriend... She heard something strange going on in my house lately.... :? My house was first built in 1950, that time it was NOT a house, it was a small church.... later, the church closed in 1955 and the real estate put up the sign "FOR SALE". That's when my grandpa bought this house, and we live there for many years! :shock:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:44 am

Old houses do tend to make wierd noises from time to time. Old steam radiators grunt and grone, old pipes rattle and bump, old floow boards creak and squeek, and draghts often cause doors to close themselvs or unexplained cold spots. Nothing preternatural or supernatural going on. That's not to say your experience isn't real. But some times it really is old plumging or floor boards that haund the house.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:39 pm

I notice that any old houses are haunting everyone, but why not new house?? I've never seen any "NEW" houses that do haunt me or anyone! :roll:

Ghost
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Ghost » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 pm

It needs to be an old house because someone has to die there in order for it to be haunted, and I doubt someone died in a "NEW” house.
Happy Halloween All Year Long!!!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Yes, that's true. Many people who lived in those old houses died there long, long time ago will return to haunt on people! :shock:

Midnight Witch
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Ghost-Hunter here!

Post by Midnight Witch » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:12 am

Some houses are haunted and NOBODY died in the house. Confused? I'm a Ghost-Hunter. Send me a Personal Message and I'll explain! (Halloween! Halloween!)
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 pm

There actualy ahve been a few haunting incidents reported in new homes. Subdivisions that use to be cemeteries, Native American burial grounds, or a place where some evil or horible thing happened, have given rise to a lot of haunting tales in new homes.

Older homes tend to better lend themselvs to hauntings because they've been lived in longer, and people have died and in some cases suffered, and the energy that gets absorved over the years can really cause a lot of things to go "bump" in the night.

My house is a 99 year olf farm house that was moved from it's original foundation. There has been a lot of hard living and dieing int hat house, and many have reported seeing "orbs," and other apperitions. I personaly have never experienced anything more disturbing then the youling of my neighbor's cat in the middle of the knight. But I love that old house.

Mike