Merry Christmas

Discussion of general Halloween topics
HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Merry Christmas

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:36 am

Merry Christmas everyone! Halloween and Christmas certainly came quickly this year.
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

Haunt Master

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:15 pm

We are here :@: Halloween.com Forums would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We would like to thank you all for your help and support in 2008. We hope everyone has a very successful year in 2009. ;)

Thanks,

Chris aka Haunt Master
:D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:30 pm

A little belated perhaps, but I'll join the happy throng and with everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May it be a damn sight better then the old year was, and may Halloween of 09 bring us all plenty of scary treats and happy haunts.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

I would like to take this time to say "Hope your Christmas went well!" I want everyone to take a moment and realize just how greatful they were. ;) Life is never to be easy and without fear, joy, happiness and heartache! If we did not have obstacles to over come life would be full to say the least.

If just for a few days, let's enjoy the season and all of you guys and gals. Let's put aside our issues both for and against everyday politics in life and in the world of haunting. Again, HAPPy XMAS to everyone on Halloween.com Forums and to Chris aka HalloweenCom and his family.

May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You In 2009! :D