VHS tape ended 2008!

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Haunt Master

VHS tape ended 2008!

Post by Haunt Master » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:06 pm

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10128274-1.html

Some peopl have plenty of Horror and other films on VHS! It was a sad day and "profitables!" Imagine all of your VHStapes increasing in value in just one day! I remember when these tapes and VCR machines/players were new and expensive! As yesterday, December 25, 2008, the VHS tapes and VCR Players both would worth mega bucks!

So? What are you going to do? Simple, purchase every Horror tape that you will see :@: Yard sales and flea markets! Sell them :@: Horror film conventions for some major profits! Or, leave them in a box for your own future for your kids, grandchildren and others who will not know what a VHS layer or tape was. ;)

Please post your thoughts here. :D

Thanks.

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: VHS tape ended 2008!

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Is this true? My parents were getting rid of old junk in the house and were throwing away VHS tapes! I gotta tell them this. We could use the money!
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Yes, that is true. You can tell your parents not to throw all VHS tapes away, so they can keep and sell them at their Yard sales for little extra money! So you can have some monies for buying more props for your cemetery on Halloween next year! :D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:04 pm

For one thing, I am going to start transfering all of my "Dark Shadows" video tapes to DVD.