iHaunt has been suspended???

Discussion of general Halloween topics
OktoberFest
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 10992

iHaunt has been suspended???

Post by OktoberFest » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Excuse me, but I am not a Halloween or Horror fans here.... I am an old friend of iHaunt for 9 years or so. Just curious.

Why did his account has been suspended? I already know something went wrong around here with my buddy, iHaunt.

Any feedbacks would be appreciated! Then I will forward this information directly to him.

Thanks by oktoberfest!

MyersFan1
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: iHaunt has been suspended???

Post by MyersFan1 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:24 am

OktoberFest wrote:Excuse me, but I am not a Halloween or Horror fans here.... I am an old friend of iHaunt for 9 years or so. Just curious.

Why did his account has been suspended? I already know something went wrong around here with my buddy, iHaunt.

Any feedbacks would be appreciated! Then I will forward this information directly to him.

Thanks by oktoberfest!
I deeply respect your loyalty to your friend and worry for his status on the board. If iHuant's account has been suspended, members of this forum will not have the answer to why it happened. Your best bet is to contact the Admin of the forum and ask him your question directly-he will most likely give you the answer.

From what I can tell you as a moderator is that iHaunt has been using bad language in posts on a number of occasions and that is not accepted on this family friendly site. However, as I stated before the other moderators or I are not responsible for suspending users accounts. I trust HalloweenCom completely, and whatever decision he made was most likely the wisest one.

Hope I helped you and hopefully you will get the answers you are looking for very soon!
Myersfan1

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 am

i noticed that too.. it kinda got to me because i've become good friends with him on this forum. hopefully his suspension will end and he'll be allowed back on the site. if he did something wrong i'm sure he realizes that now. i hope he's allowed back one day :)
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 pm

I too trust HalloweenCom's decisions. He's the "pumpkin king" around here after all!
As I mentioned before, mods don't have the power or authority to ban someone. Only an administrator can. If HalloweenCom banned him, there must've been a good reason for it.
Anyway I suggest this topic be locked because these discussions really shouldn't be a public thing y'know what I mean? I think it causes conflict on forums like this. I think he mentioned some time before when someone was banned that it's not a democracy, it's not our decision to make.
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

OctoberChill
Halloween Master

Post by OctoberChill » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Locked.