Another story idea...this one a little scarier...

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Another story idea...this one a little scarier...

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:26 pm

...maybe. Actually it's a bit of a resident evil rip off that I came up with off the top of my head. :D
Pretty much, you have your typical zombie story where a virus breaks out and people start turning into Zombies. Except, you can only really be turned into a zombie by being bitten or blood to blood contact, the virus itself is more of a blood borne pathogen. Being touched by or scratched by a zombie doesn't do it.
The main heroine in the story is your ordinary average law abiding citzen who just so happens to get caught in the crossfire. She becomes infected, but for some reason instead of turning into a zombie, she mutates into a monsterous creature. This monster she turns into still has human feelings and intelligence, but she looses her ability to speak anything beyond a 3 year old's speech. People are afraid of her assuming she's just like the other monsters, only worse.
She ends up fighting the zombies, and discovers when she eats them, she becomes stronger, some types of zombies will even give her new powers.
It's a bit of something off the top of my head, I just came up with it. But there will be a bit of emotional challenges for my character because, while she looks like an undead monster, she's still very much human inside.
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

ElMuertoMan17
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Another story idea...this one a little scarier...

Post by ElMuertoMan17 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Wow, sounds great DemonSlayerMau, :D
La bruja, la bruja
se quedó encerrada
en una burbuja.
La bruja, la boba
con escoba y todo
con todo y escoba.

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:41 am

This sounds great to me, too.
Especially with the character still experiencing all the human emotion.
I would like to see where this goes.
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:12 am

I think thats a green light. You should write it. Kind of a monstrous version of the old endigo myth that eating human flesh empowers you, but then eventually you turn into a beastly creature.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:28 pm

That is, if I can diciplene myself to actually sit and write this, and find the time to do so. Haha.
I thought about drawing her though, my zombie eating character.
Perhaps sometime. I need to develop more plot for it though. It's just an idea so far.
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~