Todd and Leon

A Place to Tell your Favorite Halloween Jokes. Just the jokes please!
Christoph777
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Todd and Leon

Post by Christoph777 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 am

I got this story from a book on scary stories. It has a somewhat funny ending. Here goes.

Todd and Leon were best friends. They had been best friends ever since early childhood. They would always hang out together, do stuff together, and they both shared a tremendous love for the sport of Baseball. They both played on their local home team where Todd played second base and Leon was the pitcher. Since they were best friends and since they loved Baseball so much, they made an agreement between the two of them. Whichever one of them died first would find out if theres Baseball in Heaven and would somehow let the other one know. As it turned out, Todd was the first to go. Remembering their agreement Leon kept looking for some sign that Todd might leave for him indicating whether or not there is Baseball in Heaven. One day Leon came home and saw Todd as a ghost sitting on his couch waiting for him. Leon was really excited to see his old friend and they exchanged greetings as good friends do. Leon than asked Todd about Baseball in Heaven. Todd replied by saying, "Well, concerning Baseball in Heaven Ive got good news and Ive got bad news. The good news is this, in Heaven we do indeed play Baseball and we've got the best teams there ever. Baseball in Heaven is much better than baseball on Earth could ever be and I play second base just like I did when I lived on Earth. It is really terrific.", "Well," replied Leon, that sounds wonderful! You said you have bad news, thats the best news Ive ever heard, what could possibly be bad?", "Well," answered Todd, "The bad news is this, you are scheduled to pitch tomorrow."

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Todd and Leon

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 pm

I heard two different variations on that joke. One was about a 90 year old soft ball player, and the other was football.

But it's still funny.

Mike