Sith Lord

Chat about your costumes
Christoph777
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Sith Lord

Post by Christoph777 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Anybody who can afford the deluxe Darth Vader outfit, it looks just like the real Darth Vader outfit that David Prowse used on screen, with working lights, heavy breathing and everything, that would be really good for halloween. The deluxe Darth Vader outfit however, goes for around $1000. Also, if anybody happens to have a Darth Vader ForceFX lightsaber, that would be perfect for use with the Darth Vader deluxe outfit, unfortunately the company that makes them, Master Replica, lost their license so they are no longer made. To get a Darth Vader ForceFX lightsaber, one would probably have to get a used one from a site such as ebay. As it is, I do have the lightsaber but not the Darth Vader deluxe outfit. While such an outfit would be nice to have, even if I was willing to break the bank to get one I would probably not be using it this Halloween. I would, however, like to be a Sith Lord. Therefore I am looking into getting a sith robe and outfit, and I will use the red lightsaber with it. That along with the Rock Star outfit are the two costumes I plan to use this season so far.

Gothic Klown
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Sith Lord

Post by Gothic Klown » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:35 pm

yea i seen all the vader and lightsaber stuff man what a money eater
if ur looking for a sith costume make ur own like i did last year
i made my own two piece robe with a sash rope belt around the lower half with multiple jedi lightsabers around it (like general greivious)
did a cool makeup job and made my own lightsaber
it wasnt a sword thyough i made a lighsaber axe that looked awesome
http://bestcostumesite.com
Halloween costumes for adults, kids, and pets.