Lord Zargon thanks Bloodview, Gates of Terror and Hydro.

Discussion of general Halloween topics
RexBHamilton
Crypt Keeper

Lord Zargon thanks Bloodview, Gates of Terror and Hydro.

Post by RexBHamilton » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:23 pm

Lord Zargon thanks Bloodview Haunted House, Gates of Terror and The Haunted Hydro

November 2, 2006

Serene Slashers and Slasherettes:

On Thursday the 26th and Tuesday, All Hallows Eve, I prowled the twisting hallways of Bloodview Haunted House in Broadview Heights, Ohio. Gone were my plans for the redemption of the human race; all I had to offer was suffering of the final degree. The Broadview Heights Lions Club, producer of Bloodview, has my merciless gratitude.

Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th found me at Gates of Terror, high on a gently sloping hill near Lancaster, Ohio. On those two bold and blustery nights I held sway in both its haunts, dishing out doom and gloom to all who dared enter. My accommodating hosts, Jim and Marlana Walls, freely opened every secret door to me.

Look ye yet again, my dear ones, at the hulking Haunted Hyrdro, tightly hugging the raging Sandusky River, on the outskirts of Fremont, Ohio. On Sunday the 29th, I and the Hydro’s coven of the craven raged long into the unfriendly night. Crazy Beth and Crazy Bob Turner were my gracious hosts.

Yours in blood,

Zargon

EvilLordZargon@msn.com

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:58 pm

SAY WHAT??

uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:57 am

Lord Zargon has this deep deep voice that he thanks folks with.
He goes to places and checks out the shows that folks put on out of the goodness of his hearts. Check his other postings. He's seen some really really nifty stuff. The events you read about are true, but he didn't change the names or places because he doesn't think they need protection.
Personally, I want to hire him for my local SMITTY'S outlet..get him to stand up and intone about the specials of the day. Tell them how they can have either fried or mashed, and that the salad bar is free with a purchase from the lunch value menu and includes dessert.
You know, put some zing into the buffett line..
I live in a great country...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future