iHaunt may be the Director's Assistant!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

iHaunt may be the Director's Assistant!

Post by iHaunt » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 pm

:D Good Newz!

I will probably be the "very" newest Halloween and Horror movie/tv Director's Assistant anytime in the nearest future! I'm sooo excited!!!!

My family is so very proud of me!!!! I will be seeking more about half of thousands of dollars from now or not.... Just wait and see! :)
Even, some good and bad Hollywood or some little bit "Rip-Off" directors, producers, writers and so on.... they "WANTED" me! They really do like me, they know I am a HUGE fans of so many horror movies for all of my life!!! :D

Well, anyway I am still hoping that they will hire me immediately no matter when or what day, what time, etc. I only really needed some money for me, my girlfriend and some places where we can go off anywhere we wish! ;)

Btw, please understand that I will not include my "real name" due to my own privacy-rights protected" things, you know? Please still do understand that I am not going to give out my name - but you will still always know me as other alias names because I've talked to the "Horror Master" Director" about that.... He did agree with me.

Take care!

wendythewitch
Crypt Keeper

Re: iHaunt may be the Director's Assistant!

Post by wendythewitch » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:33 am

it sounds like a life time dream come true for you! i hope it all pans out and you have a ball!

adrian
Halloween Master

Re: iHaunt may be the Director's Assistant!

Post by adrian » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am

well good for you iHaunt :) you've got a good name on here anyway lol well i'm happy for you. i've always had a dream of running a horror house/ halloween store.. one to where i do order/sell other's decor but also to where i can make my own :)

good luck and maybe one day i'll hear about your work
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!