What is your Zombie Plan?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

What is your Zombie Plan?

Post by NeverMore » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 am

How are you going to survive when the zombies take over the world?

Read my Zombie Plan here.

Here's a very amusing one I came across a while back.

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

OctoberChill
Halloween Master

Re: What is your Zombie Plan?

Post by OctoberChill » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Me and my wife were just talking about this last night. I was quizzing her on the ways to kill different supernatural creatures. (Yes this is what we do on Saturday nights) We were watching horror movies.

I'd secure the house and stick it out at home until I feel there was no other choice. We live 5 minutes from downtown Dallas so this might be the safer route at first until we can see how bad the outbreak really is. I always keep extra cases of water in the house as well as food that will last. You never what can happen.

If all else fails and our house becomes too vulnerable we'll load up the car with our supplies, take the extra containers of gas and drive like a bat out of hell to a safe haven, if there is one. I've been hoarding ammo for a year now, as a lot of people have. My wife knows how to shoot my handgun and the shotgun. She knows to aim for the head to kill those pesky undead.

It's not a solid plan, but if it actually happened right now that's what we'd do. We'd have no other choice. It's good to have a plan and be prepared for the zombie apocalypse, or nuclear war or martial law or whatever may happen. Especially in today's world.

CrowFeathers
Ghost

Post by CrowFeathers » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 pm

well in the event of a zombie attack i really have no hope surviving more than a week or two. However, i do have a metal baseball bat so hopefully when i go down at least i can take a few of 'em with me.
"the crows seem to be calling my name." thought Caw

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 pm

i would take refuge in the sea :) its the most reasonable place.. i could come into shore when supplies get low and could look for islands where there are no infections :)
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Heading to the ocean is a perfect plan, but I am landlocked here.
I guess I'll just be zombie bait. :o :D
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 pm

you'll just have to try and make it to our ship belladonna :)

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Hehe! Cool!
Maybe I can make like they did in Shaun of the Dead and they won't notice me?
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Belladonna wrote:Hehe! Cool!
Maybe I can make like they did in Shaun of the Dead and they won't notice me?
Heh heh... wait til you see the scene in Zombieland where somebody tries that. Classic!

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Uh oh!
Maybe a change in my action plan is warranted, yes?

I have yet to see that movie. I hope to get there this weekend.

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 pm

My plan? BJ's.

No, no, get your minds out of the gutter! I'm talking about BJ's Wholesale Club warehouse store! It's like Costco to you West-Coasters. It's where you go when you need to buy 5lbs of oatmeal and four dozen frozen chicken wings. When you need six gallons of water and 500 feet of tin foil. Need a gallon of olive oil? Need three dozen soft pretzels? Need a giant bucket of bubble gum? BJ's has it.

It'd be perfect. Huge stockpiles of bottled water and canned goods. They sell couches and mattresses and clothes and vitamins and aspirin in huge bottles that would last a person (or a small group of survivors) for years. They have ovens where they bake muffins, and freezers and bathrooms, and an attached gas station. The local BJ's is within walking distance of a Lowe's and a Depot, so I'd go over there, grab a forklift, and reinforce the outside of the BJ's with pallets of cement blocks and pavers and mulch and soil. Bring in a pallet of gas-powered generators for when the 'lecy goes out. And toilet paper? BJ's stocks a wall of it!

The only thing it's lacking is guns and booze, but I could bring that when I first get there. Yeah, forget the sea (too many sharks :twisted: ). I'm going to BJ's.

Corvus Kulde
Halloween Master

Post by Corvus Kulde » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 am

I have to say I'd be more worried about my fellow air breathers than the Zed's. I did recently get the notion that cemeteries might be the best place to hide. I don't care how bad a zombie is he's not climbing out of six feet of earth. Cemeteries are quiet and often inhabited by edible game like rabbits and deer. Most folks would avoid such places (especially in the midst of a zombie apocalypse) so it might not be so bad. I have to ask if these are slow Night of.. type zombies or run you down "30 Days Later" zombz. If it's the latter all bets are off.
Oh, your so cool, Brewster!
Hey, Butchy. They still got Oreo's next door?
Dracula's in the house!!! In the house?!
Welcome to the party, Honey!

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 am

i guess its Sam's Club for me (right before the ocean of course) i need a giant thing of butterfingers, hot wings, ranch, a grill, propane, fishing poles, lots of lemon and spices for the fish i'll catch... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh mmmm.. hot wings and fish lol

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:13 pm

*Shudder* Butterfingers yuck!
But I'm with ya on the hot wings..with bleu Cheese and I love lemon and spices and hot sauce on fish!

Then when we get to the islands, we can communicate by coconut telegraph with whatever is left of the outside world.

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Question One: Are we dealing with slow zombies like in George Romero's zombie movies or the jacked up hyper zombies in 28 Days/Weeks Later and Zombieland?

I'm assuming it's the former, because if it were the latter then we're all screwed.

Truth is, I live in England. My area is by the coast but we have no boats. England doesn't have weapons in their supermarkets or department stores. That means no guns. You have to buy them in special shops. There aren't any special gun shops in my area.

In my house we have some huge kitchen knives, but they're still gonna have to be used for close quarters combat, which is bad if you're against creatures that are wanting to OMNOMNOM on your face.

Basically, no matter what type of zombies we have, I'm dead. Bye, Halloween.com! I'm zombie chow!

:lol:
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Make a huge catapult and launch fireballs at them or something!