【2009 Halloween Party Shanghai】 Haunted Open Bar Party

List your Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions. Please include the location, dates it is active, the web site and some descriptive text.
junechen_721
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

【2009 Halloween Party Shanghai】 Haunted Open Bar Party

Post by junechen_721 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 am

Come join us on Halloween night (Saturday, October 1st) at Paramount VIP Room 3rd Floor, for a spooky, fun-filled Halloween open bar and haunted house party.

Come dressed up in your favorite scary, funny or sexy costume and enjoy drinks served up by our ghost bartender. Enjoy our free face painting and sexy belly dance show - just be careful not to get too spooked by the spiders and bloody hands that might appear during our 60-seconds-in-the-dark game. More adventures and surprises await – one thing’s for sure, it’s going to be a crazy night that’s sure to get your heart racing!

The Gphost house will be serving a wide variety of real, high-quality alcohol all night.

Halloween OPEN BAR Entrance Fee: 150rmb/person
FREE ENTRANCE for the first 10 people who come dressed up in a costume.
Free Halloween props and prizes will be winnable for everyone.
Use the password “okdeal” at the door to get your special price open bar entrance!

Time: 10pm – late night, Sat. 31st Oct. 2009

Venue: Paramount VIP Room, 3rd Floor (please make sure you register at the okdealclub reception desk at the entrance on the 2nd floor and our staff will bring you to the haunted house upstairs)
Address: 218 Yuyuan Road, near Huashan Rd. Jing An District
Address in Chinese : 静安区愚园路218号,近华山路View the map here:
http://www.smartshanghai.com/venue/215/ ... m_shanghai

Register
Please simply send you name phone number to shanghainightlife@gmail.com, or call 13818120752/13816543663 for register.

About Paramount -- Housed in the historic Paramount Theater, which served as a grand ballroom and then a dance hall den of debauchery until 1949. The interior is wonderfully plush and red laser lights give the club a tangible hint of the decadence of the past. The lay-out is perfect with the bar to the side and the stage suitably elevated to give prominence to the DJ

Event Organizer: OK, Deal! Club
(For more parties, travel groups and fun events, please visit http://www.okdealclub.com)
Event Sponsor: Sijie Dance Club (http://www.sijie.sh.cn/, Dance Studio for Belly Dance, Salsa, Jazz, Hip-Hop training, Tel:021-64648000,Email:sijie@sijie.sh.cn, Address:Room 2402, 3 Building ShangYing Plaza, Lane 791 Lingling Rd. Xuhui District)

adrian
Halloween Master

Re: 【2009 Halloween Party Shanghai】 Haunted Open Bar Party

Post by adrian » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm

will i be paid to attend? i take checks....
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Re: 【2009 Halloween Party Shanghai】 Haunted Open Bar Party

Post by Belladonna » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 am

Haha Right on!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."