HACK-O-LANTERN

Discussion of general Halloween topics
tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

HACK-O-LANTERN

Post by tantraman » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:45 pm

oung Tommy is given a pumpkin, a toy skeleton, and a pentagram necklace by his weirdly accented grandfather. When his mother learns where he got the pumpkin from, she smashes it. She complains to her husband about the man, and the way he singles out just their one son among all of them. He goes to complain, and gets killed upon observing a satanic ritual the grandfather presides over.

Years later, the son is a satanist too, and one of his brothers is a cop. The grandfather doesn't want him to waste his energies on girlfriend, so one of the cultists dresses up in a devil mask and cloak, and she thinks it to be Tommy (this scene is stolen from Carpenter's Halloween). The satanists are fairly careless about whether the pentagram is one point up, or two points up

http://www.mediafire.com/?2kiqfwwanzd

image HACK-O-LANTERN
1988, Legacy Entertainment

DIRECTOR: Jag Mundhra PRODUCER: Raj Mehrothra

STARRING: Hy Pyke, Greg C. Scott, Katina Garner, Carla Baron, Patricia Christie, Jeff Brown, Larry Coven, Michel Potts.

Movie also released under the title HALLOWEEN NIGHT:

happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Re: HACK-O-LANTERN

Post by iHaunt » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 pm

I will check it out. Thanks for posting the info. ;)

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: HACK-O-LANTERN

Post by NeverMore » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Hey Tantraman! Where ya been hiding? I don't know if you caught it of not but I did a little payback for all the cool music you posted. Go back to your 'Halloween treat for everyone' thread and look for the post from me. I'd repost the link here but my actions already got that thread locked down so I don't want to cause more trouble.