Did anyone catch Black Christmas?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Did anyone catch Black Christmas?

Post by thislazylife » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:50 pm

I did. 2 hours and 8 bucks I'll never get back. The highlight of the movie was seeing the "leg lamp", the lamp that Ralphie's dad wins in "A Christmas Story", on a dresser in the sorority house. I pointed it out to my friends but they didn't catch it.
Then, watching the credits, I noticed that "Black Christmas" was directed by none other than Bob Clark, who also produced and directed "A Christmas Story." I guess that was his way of paying homage to a far far superior movie.

I just noticed on Independent Film Database that Bob Clark directed the original "Black Christmas" and that he is remaking his cult-classic "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things." I'm so excited!
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:15 pm

Nope. Actually, I have no time to see this movie, but will check this information via Fangoria magazine online. I am one of the biggest FANGORIA fans! Hell yeah! :D

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:40 am

I seen the original Black Christmas movie a few weeks ago on the Space Channel and it was my first time seeing it. I haven't got a chance to see the new one but I was pretty impressed with the original. Funny parts and the whole bit.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again