Newest Moderator of Halloween-L Forum!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Newest Moderator of Halloween-L Forum!

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:47 pm

Hey everybody!! How's everything going since I wasn't there a little often?? I hope you are doing great here!!

BTW, I'm very glad to tell you guys that I am the newest moderator of Halloween-L forum site! I do moderate 3 different type of halloween/horror forums, hell yeah! Too much work for me, but I'm doing all right! :wink:

Anyways, if you are very curious about where I am moderating 3 different forums, feel free to ask me and I will give you the answer. :D

Take care, everybody!
HM

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:11 pm

yes me as well although this is a pretty mellow forum thank you everyone.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:36 pm

Congrat's Tantraman!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:11 pm

thank you Pennywise
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:08 pm

Pennywise,

I would love to select you one of our moderators for any other halloween/horror forums, so what do you think? Do you have time for being a mod or not? I'll be more than glad assisting you to become the mod if you'd like to or not... The choice is all up to you. :D

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:55 am

Hey Hauntmaster, I would consider it but I don't really know what exactly I moderator does... If you wouldn't mind giving me the low down I would really appreciate it.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again