The Truth Game

All types of Halloween games, Halloween Word Games and the like!
ooga_booga
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by ooga_booga » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:19 am

When I was 11 years old I had an ear infection. It started as a dull ache in the middle of the day, but as the day went on it got worse and worse. When I was trying to sleep that night it was so unbearabe that I couldn't help but cry.

How do you feel about hunting as a sport?
Serial Thread Killer.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:48 am

Personally I don't care for it, I don't do it but I know a lot of people do. Years ago I would one of those fanaticals people that was totally anti hunting, which is a bit hipacritcal do to the fact that I eat meat from a store...My sister and her husband a big hunters, they go way up North to the Yukon and places but are very respectful for the wilderness and the plants and animals, the people who Jack Deer and other animals are not good which doesn't really need a description as I am sure most would understand...depletetion of wildlife, etc.... So what my view on the matter is, if you are very respectful of the animal, not for sport as in you are shooting an animal for fun and overkill wildlife, but you shoot it to take it home, to eat it have it butchered or whatever I guess it is ok.. not for me by no means though just in a controled, legal way I guess. Just my view, I don't want to offend anyone.

Same questions...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:57 pm

Sorry, I don't do the huntings!

Do you smoke marijuana? The marijuana comes with AKA Red Bud, Dime, Black Cloud, Jamaica, I Love You, and so on...

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:08 pm

hmm no comment!... :twisted:

am I wrong to assume you smoke... :?:

Have you got any Halloween decorations since the new year? If so what did you buy?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:41 pm

I haven't yet purchased any halloween decors at this time, this year... BUT I will get some new decors and props this summer June/July.

Ditto question.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:08 pm

Yep I have been picking a few up every month as thrift second hand shops... Just yesterday I got a foot tall ceramic pumpkin/jack o lantern headed scarecrow for only 3 bucks! I get so excited with I see it sitting lonely in the nic nack bin! LOL

Would you rather have a pet snake or lizard?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:11 pm

Both snakes and lizards!

Ditto question. Also, how about owning the pet "rats?" :lol:

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:59 am

I don't mind rats.. I recently had two Gerbils pass away... I need a little time to heal before i get a couple new babies...

Whats the last think you watched on TV?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:36 pm

Everybody Loves Raymond is my favorite TV show. Also, I like to watch Jackass MTV show.

Ditto question.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:47 pm

Well the last TV..line up was last night before I went to bed... Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Colbert Report and then flipping between Jimmy Kimmel Live, David Letterman and the Tonight show! I have a list of shows I watch during the week though:

Scrubs, Coronation Street (Say somethng I dare ya! :lol: LOL), 24, Lost, 30 Rock, AFV (the trip and fall clips are the best), CSI, Trailer Park Boys, Showcase Channel... then sometimes My name is Earl & The OFfice... oh yeah Family Guy, Simpsons, I do like Everybody Loves Raymond! Maries my favorite, I can't think of anything else...I watch the FoodTV, TLC when it has specials...How Clean is your House on the WNetwork... and on and on and on... LOL :lol: I'm such a geek...

What was the very last thing you ate or put in your mouth?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 pm

Gryo. Lamb meat on pita bread along with lettuce, sliced roma tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:23 am

Well since you didn't ask another question I will answer the previous one too!

That last thing I ate was a Everything bagel toast with butter and a large double double from TIm Hortons this morning for breakfast!

Red or White wine?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:39 pm

Red wine.

What are you going to do this summer?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:27 pm

hmmm.. well summer time stuff is lots of campfires in my back yard, try and plant a pumpkin patch... camping, beaches... just trying to be outside as much as possible. I love it... This week here has been the warmest one so far... it has been up to plus 7... Yeah....I have been hanging out a bit more.

Same question here!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:01 am

I'm going to spend a few days in Florida with my friends for fun times!! THen, we will spend a horror fun weekend at my place in the backyard where we can set up the campground and dress up as the psycho killers to scary off our finacees and wives too!! :lol:

I'm still working to do the yardhaunt at my place before H-Ween is coming!!

Do you believe in ghost? Witch? Vampire? Alien?