St. Patrick's Day Poll

Discussion of general Halloween topics

In March, what are you most looking forward to?

St. Patty's Day parties, good food, and great music!
63%
See some new horror movies!
25%
Nothing. I plan on waiting for Easter!
No votes
I could care less about leprechauns!
13%

Total votes: 8

hauntmaster

St. Patrick's Day Poll

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:25 pm

I love St. Patty's Day!! I love to party and watch some movies with leprechauns of mine! :lol:

And also, I am #1 fan of Notre Dame, the Fighting Irish!! Hee hee... To let you know that I am Irish myself! :wink:

uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:57 am

when we were kids, by baby brother got covered by a guy tossing his cookies, or more to the point, his green beer.
It's pretty much been down hill from there.
I don't HATE it, I just don't DO it...my fave memory, however, was a Jamaican, a guy from Calcutta, and another from Thailand, all at the bar, wearing those plastic derbys and singing about how you don't have to be Irish to be Irish..
Gotta dig that...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:44 pm

Yeah I'm similar... I don't really do anything special on that day...except i do try and wear at least something green....
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:08 pm

I lad I be a 1/4 irish and i love corn beef anyone know of a good horseradish recipes?
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:05 pm

GREEN BEERS!

Do you think you gonna have some green beers on St. Patty's??

Yep. My friends and I are going to have some Heinekens, Rollin' Rocks, and also, Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor!

I highly recommend Mickey's because it will get you high so quickly, get very drunk!! BUT, be cautious it will give you bad headache the next day! :oops:

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:39 am

I've heard horseradish mashed potatoes are great!

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:55 pm

I too am Irish and dang proud of it!!! :wink: My father sings Irish folk music and every St. Patrick's Day and Halfway to St. Patrick's Day he sings at a local pub here in Houston. It's a family tradition for the family to go sing, dance and get drunk together!!! I can't wait!!!

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:31 pm

yea love green beers there a dollar at many bars that night.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:13 pm

I'm German American so...guess i'll see new horror movies.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:15 pm

What are you going to have dinner on St. Patrick's??

I'm going to have some corned beef with cabbage and potato. Also, irish soda bread! Of course, I love corned beef and cabbage ravioli with mustard sauce!

BTW, did you know that St. Patrick was Italian?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:54 pm

No I didn't know St. Patrick was Italian... interesting. :P .. Anyway I was just invited to a party this upcoming St. Patrick’s Day.... It is going to be held at the Curling club... yes some may think its a lam :twisted: e sport..but it is my first year playing.. its pretty fun and a hell of a lot harder then you think... Anyway they have a nice lounge area at the club and there is going to be :? a band and drinks and the whole sha bang so it should be a good time. :D I don't go out to bar very often I much prefer this sort of things. So I am looking forward to it. I was there just last night for a game and they have it all decorated in green..clovers...leprechauns and more green garland... Just sharing. :roll:
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:57 pm

WINTER TO BE OVER, SO I CAN RIDE MY MOTORCYCLE AGAIN!

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:59 pm

What kinda bike do ya have? I have had my liscense for 2 years now but haven't got around to actually buying a bike. Perhaps this summer.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:59 pm

HAPPY PATTY'S DAY!