Halloween Video Library (Part Deux)

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Alan Wake
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Video Library (Part Deux)

Post by Alan Wake » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

NOTE: Since I cannot edit the original post now, I will remake the current list in here so I may update regularly with new videos. Add requests below!

[LEGALESE BEGINS]

DISCLAIMER: The following shows are hosted PUBLICLY on popular hosting sites for the world to see. I am merely cataloging these links to these videos for the ease of the entertainment consumer. I am also providing links of vendors to buy these videos. I take no responsibility for the video's host's actions and the uploader. If you have problems with the films being uploaded on these sites, take it up with them, not me. I do not assume responsibility for their actions. A majority of these videos are covered under FAIR USE laws in the United States of America and some are in the public domain due to copyright expiration.

[LEGALESE ENDS]

Hello!

After making a post to a topic on "The Haunted History of Halloween", I managed to find quite a few links for the show. After the post, I began seeing people wondering where they can see various Halloween-theme documentaries, cartoons and films. Well, I've got a solution.

I will be posting links to these videos (Streaming links, of course. No downloading.) with alphabetical titles for ease of use. If anyone has a particular show they like to watch online and they have links, feel free to post it and I'll edit this post and add on to one of the posts below. I will accept requests for links if I can find it. If you wish to own said show, I will also post links to stores and various pay-to-download vendors to purchase.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

The List Begins Below

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

YouTube: Full Film

Amazon Store: Buy Here!

Dracula (1931)

YouTube: Part 1 of 8 Part 2 of 8 Part 3 of 8 Part 4 of 8 Part 5 of 8 Part 6 of 8 Part 7 of 8 Part 8 of 8

Frankenstein (1931)

YouTube: Part 1 of 7 Part 2 of 7 Part 3 of 7 Part 4 of 7 Part 5 of 7 Part 6 of 7 Part 7 of 7

The Halloween Tree

YouTube: Playlist

The Haunted History of Halloween

Google Video: Full Episode

YouTube: Full Episode

Xbox Live Marketplace: Buy Here!

History Channel Store: Buy Here!

The House on Haunted Hill (1959)

Night of the Living Dead

YouTube (Black and White): Full Film

Nosferatu

"But nightmares exist outside of logic, and there's little fun to be had in explanations; they're antithetical to the poetry of fear." - Stephen King