My birthday present to myself!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MichaelMyers
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

My birthday present to myself!

Post by MichaelMyers » Tue May 15, 2007 10:31 pm

Oh kids....so today I am 31 and my drivers liscence expired today, so I had to get it renewed. (nothing like the last minute, right?) Anway, got that done and have been inspired from Hooch's Magic Pumpkin Plate for quite awhile now. So, I applied for a personalized plate and now It will be : OCT 31ST. I originally asked for OCT 31, and that was taken, as was 31 OCT. But I was bound and determined to have my Halloween Plate! (it is, after all, my birthday!) So I asked if they could add a ST to the 31 and voila! My plate! Now the crazy thing is that you have until Oct. of this year to request a plate, so it will not come until Feb. of next year when I am up for renewal. But still! I am so excited! Thanks to Hooch for the inspiration-I am very excited!! Happy Birthday to me :)

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Tue May 15, 2007 10:44 pm

congradulations :D
and happy birthday
trick or treat

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Tue May 15, 2007 11:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'm getting a vanity plate when my hearse is finished. It will read (if it's available) DEATH4U or DETH4U2
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Tue May 15, 2007 11:55 pm

Happy B-day man ^^
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed May 16, 2007 1:17 am

MichealMyers, I am absolutely thrilled and honored that we now "share" a plate!! Send me a pic when you get it. How absolutely cool that you were able to get it. I remember you talking about that last year. Yippee...a sister car for the Magic Pumpkin :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Wait til I tell her, she'll be thrilled. (Yes, I talk to the Magic pumpkin, so what? :P ) :lol: :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 5:52 am

MichaelMyers, Happy belated birthday and congrats on getting the plate, thats pretty cool. Hooch does inspire doesn't she :D

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 am

Happy Boithday!
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 5:58 am

deadbride, that would be an awesome plate for your hearse. I'll say it again, you are one lucky girl to have such a car. I love my car too although she's not Halloweenish she is my pride and joy. I'm the second owner and I've had her for many many years, she's an all stock, near mint condition 1981 Firebird Formula & yes I talk to my girl all the time to Hooch. She's been an awesome car and good to me :wink: I do hang a black bat from my rearview mirror & a set of mini handcuffs :wink: and I have a small sticker in the corner of my drivers side window that is Black with bat wings and a skulls head in the centre & it Reads " In Goth We Trust"

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Mon May 21, 2007 6:15 pm

In Goth We Trust is awesome! I love my car too, its my pride in joy-along with my Halloween decor colletion. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Hi MichaelMyers, you're welcome. Ya my baby girl she's been a project car. As she gets older I just keep restoring her, she's near mint. I get people coming up to me almost everyday wanting to talk about her and how much they love her and her condition and if I will sell her, and the older crowds love to tell me how she brings back memories from their youth & the younger crowd they just thinks she's cool. I even had a cop come over and ask questions about her, he use to own one a couple years newer he said. Oop's this isn't very Halloweenish talk :oops: Anyways, I would still love to have a hearse like deadbride, she's one lucky girl. I seen one in town here a few years back, it had been painted a flat black, looked awesome! Can't wait to see what deadbride does with hers for Halloween.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon May 21, 2007 10:35 pm

DOD:

A 1981 Firebird Formula??? :shock: AWESOME!!! And I LOVE the sticker :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 11:04 pm

Thanks Hooch! :D

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat May 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Happy belated birthday!! I have to admitt I have looked into it myself. Although I hate that in KY we don't have a fall license plate like MHooch does. We only have "bluegrass" and a horse...etc.

I'm so jealous you actually took the dive. I swear I'm next!!!

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Sat May 26, 2007 12:48 pm

We dont have a fall plate either...mine will be royal blue with white lettering. and the effect will be even less drastic as my car is silver...but who cares!! Go for it! When it finally comes...next Feb! I will take a pic!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat May 26, 2007 12:53 pm

yes you must take pics. Im actually looking to get a new car right now. And I want black....cause then at least its half halloween. Maybe I can get some orange magnets..... :wink: That is if Hooch wouldn't mind.

I don't think im going to let our lack of fall plates stand in my way this year. I checked and oct 31 is taken in KY but not 31 Oct....but I didnt think about adding the st to the 31. I may need to go investigate that!