Ghost Adventures+ Paranormal Challenge

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Halloweennut08
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Ghost Adventures+ Paranormal Challenge

Post by Halloweennut08 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm

I like both of these show yes some people may find the overreacting and corny but i believe there entertaining. I really Have loved all the episode even though one of them was kind of fake that was the one show out of England. But I love all of them GH, GHI, GHA, GA, Ghost adventures paranornormal challenge. The one show that was on discovery. Should be a great Halloween year this year!!!! :)
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

Spookymufu
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Ghost Adventures+ Paranormal Challenge

Post by Spookymufu » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:30 pm

I also like shows where they go looking for the Lockness Monster, Sasquatch, or other non-real things as well
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Loch Ness. Loch means lake.

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Hate to break it to you but ghost are not "Things" they are spirits and they exist yes some other shows did a really bad job making up things and that's unfortunate. But shows like ghost hunters and ghost adventures are real in finding evidence of the paranormal. If you don't believe in paranormal which is some what a big part of Halloween I don't know why one would sign up for a Halloween forum that would be like an atheist signing up for a church forum. I guess somebody is going to say the show cops isn't real either they just fake it it for an audience.But I guess there still people out there that swear the earth is still square not round and don't believe in anything unless they see it for themselves.

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Halloweennut08, we'll just have to agree to disagree about it I guess....While I'm open to the idea ghosts might exist, those shows are too fake and corny to be taken seriously....oh and by the way, we do have one or two atheists on this forum......you dont have to believe in ghosts and goblins to enjoy Halloween....
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Okay let me try to break this down for you, I understand that there has been fake and made up ghost shows example. Most haunted was a fake out of my mouth you heard it. And MTV celebrity paranormal was also fake. I"m not saying every show is 100% real you misunderstood me. But let me tell you this I am a special effects and master with a camera and know all the ins and outs and I look closely for that stuff. I know how even some of them can fake it. Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures shows mostly real evidence of the paranormal yes in the past there has been some questionable calls on both sides of the show. But I would half to say 95% of it is REAL. And I never said all Halloween was ghost and goblins to enjoy Halloween 'what I am saying if you don't believe in it and nothing will change your mind then don't you think its a waste of time. I do, that would be me like going to an atheist forum and becoming a member and saying I like the stuff you do but there is a god. Halloween is a fun time for everyone we will agree to disagree. But I don't see while every single time I post something about ghost hunters or the shows you which already made your point a couple of times during my first year i was here and I respect your opinion. I don't understand why you half to keep on repeating your opinion when we already know what it is.

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

heh heh, I love it when peoples post start off "Okay let me try to break this down for you".

I dont memorize what member posted what post weeks, months, years ago unless it's one of our regulars and then it's iffy....If I told you I think those shows were fake before then I'm glad I'm consistent. Like I said, I'm open to the idea ghosts might be real, but I am not taking a TV shows word for it, too many ways to be fake-a-roo...yeah, I'd have (not half) to experience it my self before I believe it.

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 pm

I was just like you in the beginning skeptic as a normal person could be. Then I did some research went to a couple of paranormal hot spots. Went to Waverly hills and Ohio state reformatory. I went on private tours not believing anything not even scared of the place and I told myself well if there is a noise they have someone in the back working. Let me tell you my experience was unreal that made me a believer. That got me interested and I know people who don't believe do look at those shows like you do saying there fake. But it is just like Zac said in Ghost adventures you half to feel it and sometimes it doesn't happen on cue and you half to shoot many hours. You half to understand something that the skeptics aren't telling you. One I know for a fact when ghost hunters goes in they do hundreds of hundreds of so called haunted places a year, a lot of times it turns out its normal the ones that you see on tv for a season takes a bunch of of homes they do find interesting into the show. There is hundreds that they went to and found nothing that is why its not fake. Ghost adventures i believes make paranormal investigations more fun so to say. Sometime ghost hunters are sometime a little boring but I still like them Ghost adventures takes a lighter note and they only do areas that has a good past of haunting. Yes I disagree on some of there tactics I don't think that the orb theory is any good. And they can be a little jumpy but they have caught some cool legit stuff that cant be explained.

Now this is my view against skeptics one opinion there will be arguments over everything and anything. But on this one issue its hard to prove in this day and age but paranormal was around a long time before we could start documenting evidence of it. But now the <deleted> skeptics will just sit back and have a hay day because of all the new technology and say its fake. Its easier to say something is fake then believe it plus its harder to disprove something then it is to prove. And some idiots in the past sitting there with there with there cameras and decide to make a fake paranormal thing on youtube projects posting online and saying its real. But let me just explain one fact our world is not 100% discovered yet what does that mean they find new original species of all types of animals with our new technology. And we are still finding out about a lot of things still today or we wouldn't need new researchers or scientist. Plus just think doesn't that make you wonder if there still finding out new species today and paranormal has still been around today that should be a clue maybe there are things in this world we cant see or control. You cant completely blow it out and say it cant be true. I know some people don't want to believe in it cause 1 they don't like to be scared, or they are the ones who thinks there so tough that they cant even register the fact that there is actually something they cannot control and it scares them or makes them mad. or 3 they just like being a skeptic person of anything. And I also love it when people tell me that i spelled have wrong and then post something like "heh heh" which isn't even a word that's a classic. And in an earlier post misspelled "Lockness monster" oh and by the way its "Loch Ness Monster" Since we have become spelling police.