Guess What I Got!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Tue May 08, 2007 12:36 am

You guys...it's not how much stuff you have or what kind of displays you put up...it's the spirit of Halloween that we ALL have in our hearts, THAT'S what makes us a special bunch of friends :wink: THAT'S why I love this site and you all so much!

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Thu May 17, 2007 12:30 pm

That's so completely awesome, girl!

I had been wanting a herse really really badly, but I just think I've given up. hah hah. Well...at least...it's not a priority anymore.

I love yours though.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri May 18, 2007 4:41 am

Hey deadbride, awesome picks! YOu'll have a sweet haunt with your casket and hearse, lucky girl you are!

For your interest and anyone else's be sure to check out this website. http://www.carthedral.com I found her website a few years ago, quite the cool car she built, quite a woman really, so be sure to check her car and website out, she actually tours with the car and posts where she'll be so you can go and check out the hearse, or really "work of art"

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri May 18, 2007 4:45 am

hi Hooch, I totally 100% agree with your view that its not how much stuff you have, its having the spirit of Halloween in your soul that matters and what makes us all family here :D whether it be a couple of tomestones and a spider web in your front yard or a full blow haunt, its your spirit that makes the season come alive!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Fri May 18, 2007 10:36 am

This is very much true. Around Halloween time, a lot of folks here like to look around at the various houses and things, and see the different ways people decorate within their budgets. Even a little smidgen of spiderweb on the shrubberies is enough to give you that good feeling! Christmas and other holidays are kept as special traditions, and so too is Halloween kept.