CreepShow 3

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

CreepShow 3

Post by hauntmaster » Fri May 18, 2007 12:02 am

Hey folks!!

CreepShow 3 is available on dvd right now, but please understand that they are not always being there at the whole video store nationwide, but you may check your own video store online to see if they carry some of them or not...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:35 pm

Hey you!!

I already rented that CS3 movie from BlockBuster online, so I'm going to watch it tonight, then get back here to share my opinion about this film. 8)

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:22 pm

Ok, I'm back to post the review of CS3...

That movie is somewhat OK, but it is pretty bored.... The storyline is ok... Not so good story... Hell yeah! It has strong violence and blood and gore in that film! No nudity included, but little sexual images. I think I like the original CS and the second part too.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:58 pm

I thoyught the movie sucked a$$ I tunred it off most of the way through I couldnt torcture myself anymore. Didnt even have tha same feel as the other creepshows.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:42 pm

1 & 2 were cool. Doubt I see 3 if you guys didn't like it. I don't feel the motivation.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:11 pm

HH,

FYI: You don't want to watch 3rd part, but it is all up to you if you want to see it because it had a lot of blood and gore! And please understand that the storyline is suck!