a new segement every month

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Halloweennut08
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

a new segement every month

Post by Halloweennut08 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Alright I Know some of you watch them and some of you don't or don't care or don't believe in the paranormal that's fine. But I have been wanting to do this for a long time all the paranormal shows that I know of or specials I will be doing a blog so to speak on here when the shows air and if they have re signed or moving to a new station. If your show isn't on my my list that is paranormal show please post it and I will greatly add it.

The shows I will be updating next month as follows

+Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters Academy, Ghost Hunters International (airs on SyFy)
+ Ghost Adventures and Paranormal Challenge (travel Channel)
+Paranormal State on (AE)
+Destination Truth (Travel)
+Ghost Stories (Travel)
+Paranormal State: The New Class
+Haunted History (History Channel thanks to Andy) :)

So far the are the ones that have made new episodes in the last year A haunting is no longer being made and I think Most Haunted only airs in England im not 100% sure on that but that is what i have so far. And I don't think there making any more ghost lab. So next month I will be doing a blog on this section of the forum so if you like Paranormal shows look no where else.
Last edited by Halloweennut08 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Re: a new segement every month

Post by Andybev01 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

I love Haunted History on the History Channel.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanks Andybev already added onto the list hopefully everyone will enjoy it. :)

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 am

I have some Haunted History episodes on DVD. Love that show.

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Alright guys I will be making a separate post on this forum with my someone like of a blog post. And I have great news for you guys who love A Haunting that used to be on Discovery channel A haunting is now been airing on Planet green!!!! Weird I know what does green and ghost mix lol but I will try I have been really busy this year and last has been crazy I miss being on here but work has been very hard but look for between next week and the last week of this month I will post it!!!

Spookymufu
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Halloweennut08 wrote:Alright guys I will be making a separate post on this forum with my someone like of a blog post. And I have great news for you guys who love A Haunting that used to be on Discovery channel A haunting is now been airing on Planet green!!!! Weird I know what does green and ghost mix lol but I will try I have been really busy this year and last has been crazy I miss being on here but work has been very hard but look for between next week and the last week of this month I will post it!!!
iHaunt, is that you?
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"