Halloween car dice

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:37 am

One Eye'd Jack, you are BRILLIANT!!
I have been keeping seasonal flowers in the little vase thingy, but black roses would be JUST THE THING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes the most obvious thing right under our nose is the hardest to see.
Perfect.
Can't thank you enough.
Gotta get up in the attic right now...what time is it?...ok maybe tomorrow morning...and get those roses OUT!
Then I'll post another pic...OOOOO IIII AMMMM SOOOO EXXXXCITTTEEDD!!! (can you tell?) :oops:
Thanks to my friend One Eye'd Jack! Hugs, Hooch
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:49 am

hehehe.... That's something I thought for SURE you would've thought of already, you clever!

If you REEEEEALLY wanted to thank me...... hmmm..... how about maaaaybe..... SOME FUZZY PUNPKIN DICE!?!?!

hehehe...... just kidding!)
Hugs back at ya!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:54 am

And thanks to all of you for your sweet comments. They are just too...too, aren't they? Just one more reason for me to smile when I see the Pumpkin. I've never loved a car like I love her, my family thinks I've gone around the bend.... I'm out all the time washin' her by hand, she even got waxed last week. Top goes down at the first ray of sun, and on down the road we go. I defy anyone to remain in a bad mood riding in the Punpkin listening to Bruce Springsteen, it's like a loading dose of a major antidepressant. You'll see me going down the road, just a grinnin' to beat the band. And those cute little pumpkin "dice" just make the smile on my face that much BIGGER!! :lol: :lol:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:09 am

I had a BMW 325is and I absolutely LOOOOVED it! Through an unfortunate chain of circumstances, I lost her. :(
To this day (it's an annoying habit of mine, anyone who knows me can tell you) when ever I see a nice beemer, I'll say............ "Nice beemer"

NOT ANYMORE......... well that's not true.... when ever I see a nice beemer, I'll still say............ "nice beemer"

BUT NOW, I see a newer VW BUG and I say I WANT that (and I WILL have one, ya know) and I start thinking about the OH SO GRAND AND COOL custom paint job I'm going to have done to it!!!!!!!
and my vanity plate will read 'HLOWEEN'!

and then i will take over the WOOOOOOORLD!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:21 pm

MHooch - those are awesome!!!!! I def. want a pair for my car. I need to go try and track some down - perhaps on eBay - if anyone comes arcoss some elsewhere let me know

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:06 pm

All I can say is VERY COOL DICE!

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:50 pm

MHooch, I must confess...I found the pumpkins at our local Hot Topic...only $3.98!!!!! :D I don't usually like to be a flagrant copy cat but I couldn't help myself. Halloween in June. Gotta love it! :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:52 pm

YEAH for you, LawP!!! :lol: :lol: I hardly consider that flagrant copy catting, anyway, what do they say??? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery??? I am sincerely flattered :lol: :lol: :lol: