Slutty costumes!

Chat about your costumes
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Slutty costumes!

Post by iHaunt » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:37 am

I saw some girls in sexy costumes a couple of nights ago, honestly they do look pretty.... but, their ages looked like between 10 - 16 years old!!! :? In my opinion, sexy costumes are not only good for Halloween, but for in our personal life as well. I would like to add that the vampires, goblins, and ghouls all come out on Halloween, and so do the slutty costumes, such as witch, ghostess, vampiress, wolfwoman, bride of Frankenstein, etc. ;)

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Re: Slutty costumes!

Post by Pumpkin56 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm not really into the slutty Halloween costumes but I have no judgements to the ladies who choose to wear them. I tip my hat to their confidence. However, I hate the idea of tweens dressing like that. When I see young girls in slutty costumes, I want to drop kick them and their parents. In my opinion, only a WOMAN can pull off that kind of costume. A child dressed up like that is simply creepy, awkward, uncomfortable, and ridiculous looking.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: Slutty costumes!

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 am

Pumpkin56 wrote:I'm not really into the slutty Halloween costumes but I have no judgements to the ladies who choose to wear them. I tip my hat to their confidence. However, I hate the idea of tweens dressing like that. When I see young girls in slutty costumes, I want to drop kick them and their parents. In my opinion, only a WOMAN can pull off that kind of costume. A child dressed up like that is simply creepy, awkward, uncomfortable, and ridiculous looking.
I agree with you, Pumpkin. And, since the street masquerade is filled with children, I really prefer to see the more suggestive costumes at private parties rather than out on the street. Honestly, we don't seem to have big issues with that around here, though. I suppose this is a fairly conservative area.

iHaunt, if costumes spice things up for consenting adults in the privacy of their home, I say go for it!