MY HORRIBLE THANKSGIVING

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
666daGorehound666
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

MY HORRIBLE THANKSGIVING

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:48 pm

I SERIOUSLY HOPE ALL YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!

YOU ARE ALL GREAT PEOPLE AND MEAN SO MUCH SO I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS FUN AND GREAT.

I HAD A HORRIBLE THANKSGIVING, JUST A NIGHTMARE.

WE WERE AT MY HOUSE. IT WAS ME, MY MOTHER, MY BABY GINA, HER DAUGHTER AND HER KIDS AND FIANCE, MY UNCLE DEREK AND HIS WIFE GYNIE AND MY A$$HOLE SISTER BRENDA.

GINA AND GYNIE WERE HELPING MY MOTHER GET THE TURKEY READY AND US GUYS WERE PLAYING WITH GINA'S DAUGHTER'S KIDS. BRENDA REFUSED TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO THE MACY'S PARADE BECAUSE SHE WAS WATCHING ALL THESE GILMORE GIRLS EPISODES SHE TAPED.

{{SHE PURPOSELY DID THIS}}

GINA ASKED BRENDA TO GO WATCH THEM IN HER ROOM ON HER TV SO THE KIDS COULD SEE THE PARADE AND BRENDA TOLD HER TO "F.U.CK OFF."

GINA'S DAUGHTER SAID NOT TO TALK TO HER MOTHER THAT WAY AND BRENDA TOLD HER TO SHUT UP AND GO STAND BY HER NIGGER BOYFRIEND. GINA'S DAUGHTER'S FIANCE IS BLACK AND BRENDA HATES BLACK PEOPLE. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING IN FRONT OF HIM!!!

{{THAT WAS SO RUDE!!!}}

HE STARTED YELLING DON'T CALL ME A NIGGER AND BRENDA STARTED SAYING IT OVER AND OVER. EVENTUALLY WE CALMED HIM DOWN AND AND HE DECIDED TO BE THE NICE GUY AND LET IT GO.

WHEN WE WERE SITTING DOWN TO EAT BRENDA MADE A COMMENT HOW GINA LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS PUTTING ON WEIGHT AGAIN EVEN THOUGH BRENDA IS HEAVY HERSELF. SHE SAID THAT GINA'S GRANDKIDS WERE FAT AND IT MUST RUN IN THE FAMILY.

{{{I HAD ENOUGH!!!}}}

I CALLED MY SISTER A FAT PIG AND SAID SHE HAD A LOT OF NERVE TO INSULT PEOPLE. WE STARTED YELLING BACK AND FORTH AT EACH OTHER. SHE CALLED ME A MAMA'S BOY AND A F*GGOT. I CALLED HER A BITCH AND SHE JUST STARTED TIPPING OVER PEOPLE'S GLASSES.

WE TRIED TO STOP HER AND SHE WOULD TIP A GLASS OVER AND SAY "OOPS DID I DO THAT?""

I TOLD HER SHE WAS RUINING EVERYTHING AND I HATED HER. SHE SAID I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED AND I JUST STARTED YELLING AT HER.!!!!!

SHE TOOK THE CONTAINER OF MORTON'S SALT AND POURED IT ON THE PLATE OF CUT TURKEY BEFORE ANYONE COULD STOP HER. SHE WENT TO HER ROOM AND PLAYED LOUD MUSIC. SHE EVEN WOULDN'T GIVE UNCLE DEREK AND AUNT GYNIE'S COATS TO THE SINCE THEY WERE IN HER ROOM!!

MY MOTHER HAD TO CRY AND PLEAD TO GET BRENDA TO OPEN THE DOOR AND GET THE COATS. I WANTED TO KICK THE DOOR DOWN BUT I HAVE THAT BAD KNEE. I THOUGHT ABOUT PUNCHING THROUGH THE DOOR BUT MY MOTHER STARTED TELLING ME I SHOULDN'T HAVE PUSHED BRENDA AND MADE HER MAD!!

GINA TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO CALM DOWN MORE AND BRENDA USES ME AND PROVOKES ME TO GET A REACTION!!!!!

EVERYONE WAS ALL ANGRY AT ME AND ALL I DID WAS TRY AND MAKE THINGS BETTER.

{{WHAT DID I DO???}}

BRENDA CALLS DARIUS A NIGGER, CALLS ME A FAGGOT AND CAUSES ALL THIS MESS AND IM THE BAD ONE?????

I WAS SO UPSET THAT I WENT OUT ON THE BACK PORCH AND STARTED TO WORK ON MY WOODEN MMA DUMMY.

{{{{I JUST WISH ONE HOLIDAY WOULD BE A NICE ONE AND NOT FULL OF DRAMA.}}}}

{{GOREHOUND...OUT}}

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Re: MY HORRIBLE THANKSGIVING

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:36 pm

That sound like not fun holiday dinner. Brenda must be like the bad one in you family.
我想念我的家

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:59 am

Damn! F-up family! That's true you had very terrible Thanksgiving! :(

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

How was the pumpkin pie?

666daGorehound666
Master Reaper

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:24 pm

MacPhantom wrote:How was the pumpkin pie?

WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Pumpkin pie is my favorite pie ever for sure. :)
我想念我的家

nancylives!
Zombie

Post by nancylives! » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Wow! That is a terrible time indeed, Gorehound! Brenda sounds like a major cunt and very racist. Does she always call people niggers and faggots? I am surprised no one has beat her down yet.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Gorehound, it sounds like there's a rift in the family. Perhaps Brenda should see a therapist or something as she definately has issues. Making racits remarks and causing all that embarassment at a family dinner is really a sign of some major instability. There is some kind of a disconnect there. How old is Brenda? IF she's still a teenager, she could be working through various issues that many teenage girls face. Maybe she's being bullied at school. Or maybe the "mean girls" or the "popular girls" dissed her some way. High school is THE PITS for a lot of people. I went to a Catholic school myself. They gave me great quality instruction on how to be a good christian, but they taught me through their "find Christian example" how to be petty, vindictive, rude, materialistic and m ost of all, how to HATE.

I can't say that would escuse Brenda's vehaviour. On the contrary, there's no excuse for spoiling everyone elses dinner, or picking a fight. Using the "N" word or the "F ag" word can make you an enemy for life. If Gina's daughter ends up marrying that person, he will most likely never forget that Thanksgiving, and even if he is big enough to forgive Brenda, he would never forget it. As much as I love my older brother, I will never forget the nasty way he laid into me when I was lieing in a hospital bed back in 09. Apperently I inconvenienced him, so he came in screaming at me. The nurs threatened to call security. He was my ride home, and he didn't like the fact that he I called him before they removed the IVs.

At any rate, there are quite a few rifts in my family because of simular situations. My older sister won't speak to any member of my family except for me and on rare ocsssions one of my older brothers. My two sister inlaws, who are both blood sisters (My brother married one woman, and my other brother married her sister) haven't spoken to each other in over 3 years. One of my cousens has been barred from attend any family gatherings, because he threatened his brother's children, and the list goes on and on. The really sad thing is that we were once a very close family.

So Brenda really needs to be shown the error of her ways, and shown the consequences of what could happen, and how her actions could destroy the family.

I certainly wish you luck, and I hope Christmas will bring a better spirit to your family.

Mike

666daGorehound666
Master Reaper

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 am

THANK YOU MIKE. I AM SORRY YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR FAMILY CROSSES TO BEAR, I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU ALSO.

WHEN I WAS A CHILD BRENDA WASN'T THAT BAD BUT SHE STILL WAS PRETTY "BAD." SHE USED TO GET INTO TROUBLE IN SCHOOL AND WAS PROMISQUOUS. IT WAS ONLY AS WE BECAME ADULTS THAT SHE BECAME THE ACTUAL BEAST THAT SHE IS NOW.

SHE IS MY OLDER SISTER BY THREE YEARS AND YOU'D EXPECT A FORTY EIGHT YEAR OLD WOMAN TO ACT BETTER. SHE HAS ALWAYS MADE MY LIFE HELL AND MY MOTHER'S TOO.

MY MOTHER IS THE TYPE OF MOTHER TO LOVE ALL HER CHILDREN BAD AND GOOD. I DON'T GET JEALOUS OF IT AT ALL BUT I WISH WE COULD ALL STAGE AN INTERVENTION ON HER TO SHOW HER HOW HER ANTICS HAVE HURT PEOPLE IN THE PAST.

WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL BRENDA AND HER FRIEND JENNI INVITED ME TO A PARTY. THEY STARTED TELLING EVERYONE THAT THEIR GAY FRIEND AND I WERE DOING THINGS TO EACH OTHER WITH OUT HANDS AND MOUTHS. I'M NOT GAY AND I WASN'T BUT SHE SPREAD THIS RUMOR.

OF COURSE SHE DIDN'T SAY HOW SHE AND HER FRIENDS GOT ME SO DRUNK I DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING UNTIL THEY SHOWED ME THE PICTURES THE NEXT DAY. THEN THEY STARTED SHOWING THE PICTURES OF ME AND THE GAY KID AND EVERYONE STARTED CALLING ME GAY. JUST BECAUSE YOU GET TRICKED INTO ORAL WITH ANOTHER GUY DOESN'T MAKE YOU GAY IT MAKES YOU SOMEONE WHO WAS TRICKED.

I ENDURED THAT RIDICULE FOR YEARS BEFORE I GOT HUGE ON WEIGHTS AND STARTED CAGE FIGHTING.

ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO BRENDA STARTED EMAILING PEOPLE I KNEW AND SAID THAT I WAS RAPING MY CAT!!!! SOUNDS INSANE, RIGHT??

sHE SAID THIS BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH WHILE TRYING TO MEDITATE AND THE CAN JUMPED UP ON MY LAP AND FELL ASLEEP.

THAT'S ALL. I SAID TO HER THAT OUR OTHER CAT USED TO SLEEP ON HER BED AT NIGHT BUT IT DIDN'T MEAN SHE WAS HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH IT. SHE SAID,"OH THAT'S DIFFERENT, YOU ARE DIRTY WITH THE CAT."

SHE ACTUALLY KILLED HER CAT WHEN SHE ROLLED OVER ON IT. I SAID TO HER "I DON'T CALL YOU A CAT KILLER." AND SHE SAYS "I WISH IT WAS YOUR CAT I KILLED TO SPARE IT YOUR RAPE,"

{{{{THAT IS SO HURTFUL}}}}

ONE TIME AFTER THAT MY FRIEND WAS GOING ON VACATION AND I SAID THAT GINA AND I COULD COME OVER AND WATCH HIS CATS AND FERRETS WHILE HE WAS GONE. HE SAID, "NO OFFENSE YOUR MY FRIEND, BUT I DON'T WANT YOU MOLESTING MY CATS."

I ASKED HIM WHAT HE MEANT AND HE SHOWED ME BRENDA'S EMAIL!!!!

I ASKED HOW HE COULD BELIEVE THAT OF ME AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BUT WHY WOULD MY SISTER EMAIL SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNLESS IT WAS TRUE.

{{NO ONE OUTSIDE THE FAMILY KNEW HOW BRENDA ACTED AND I FINALLY HAD TO TELL THEM ABOUT HOW SHE WAS}}

WHEN I CONFRONTED BRENDA ABOUT IT SHE CALLED ME A CAT RAPER AND TOOK ONE OF MY UFC JACKETS. I NEVER DID SEE IT AGAIN.

I REALLY THINK SHE IS BI-POLAR. SHE IS JUST A CRAZY BEAST SOMETIMES. SHE IS ALWAYS MEAN BUT SOMETIMES SHE IS QUIET AND SURLY AND THEN SOMETIMES SHE IS THROWING FOOD AT US AND PICKING FIGHTS WITH GINA.

I HOLD GINA BACK BUT MY LAWS DOES SHE WANT TO GET INTO IT WITH BRENDA.

WHEN MY MOTHER PASSES AWAY I CAN FINALLY HAVE A CLEAN BREAK WITH BRENDA UNLESS SHE STARTS STALKING ME.

IT IS A GARD THING TO BE AFRAID AND TORMENTED BY A FAMILY MEMBER!!!

SHE IS PHYSICALLY HUGER THAN ME SO IT IS HARD TO ACTUALLY FIGHT HER!!!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm

These have been astonishing entries to read. If you are telling the truth about her, your sister is clearly mentally disturbed. If your mom tolerates her behavior, she must be co-dependent or something.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Murf has a point. If what you are telling us about Brenda and your mom are true, then there is a serious disconnection some where in that house, and it would be highly advisable for you to do what ever it takes to get the H out of that house. My family does have a lot of issues, but no body ever accused me of molesting cats, or of being gay. The Football bullys at my high school started a rumor like that about me, but my family members, regardless of how angry they were with me, never stooped to spreading false romors and talking to my friends behind my back.

I did have problems with my younger sister and my mom and dad, however, and rather then let it boil over into a huge crises, I decided to get my first apartment. After I did that, they all got along with me much better.

Gorehoune, I really hate to say this to anyone, and especialy over an inernet forum, but your sister sounds very dangerous, and the stories you are telling me here sound very simular to stories I've heard on tv shows like "Deadly Women" and other such shows about women or others who finaly "snap," and comitt murder. Brendy sounds like just that kind of a person. I would not put it past her to "snap," and grab a gun, or a knife, or an axe or what ever, wait until you're sleeping, and then kill you in your sleep.

For that reason, you really need to get your A-Double-Carcass out of that house, no matter what it takes. I don't care if you have to work two jobs. I don't care if you have to move into a one-room effieicney apartment with a "Murphy" bed. I don't care if you have to bag groceries, dig ditches or wash cars. GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! If your sister is 3 years older and she's 48, that makes you 45. It's time you had your own space anyway. But you MUST get out of that insane situation before it degenerates into something that's featured on the Investigative Discovery Channel. Further, you must be sure that your sister does not have your address or phone number. You probably should have a 'heart to heart' with her or your mom to let them know that until Brenda gets the help she needs, you aren't going to have anything to do with her.

As a Catholic, I hate giving advice like this, because the family is THE central institution to Christianity in general. But at the same token, if you aren't save in your living space, if some one is e-mailing your friends, telling lies about you, making false accusations and turning every family gathering into a disaster, then something really has to be done. Your cousens and other loved ones, will very likely stop coming over to your house. Gina (the girl who's dating the African American) for instance. Nobody could blame her if they never came over to that house again after what Brenda called her fiance.

So PLEASE, do what ever it takes. Keep a relationship with your other loved ones, but let Brenda go her own way until she gets help with what ever demons are haunting her soul.

Sorry for the long post.

Mike

666daGorehound666
Master Reaper

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:37 am

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS. I DO READ YOUR REPLIES AND TAKE YOUR ADVICE IN CONSIDERATION WITHOUT A DOUBT.

YOU ALL ARE LIKE FAMILY, MORE THAN MY REAL LIFE FAMILY SO IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THAT YOU GUYS CARE.

ALL THIS IS REAL, AND HAS BEEN GOING ON MY WHOLE LIFE. TRUST ME I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT THE PROBLEMS BRENDA HAD WITH MY FATHER WHEN HE WAS STILL ALIVE.

I TALKED TO MY MOTHER ABOUT THIS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO ABANDON BRENDA BECAUSE SHE'S AFRAID OF BRENDA MAY DO TO HERSELF TO GET THE FINAL GUILT TRIP TOWARDS ALL OF US.

I AM GOING TO TRY AND SIT DOWN WITH BRENDA AND ASK HER IF WE CAN TALK HEART TO HEART. I DON'T HAVE HIGH HOPES ON THIS WORKING BUT I WILL TRY FOR SURE.

I AM AFRAID OF WHAT SHE WILL SAY ABOUT ME. ONE OF THE THINGS ABOUT MY FATHER WAS THAT WHEN BRENDA WAS IN HER 20'S ( I DON'T KNOW WHAT AGE EXACTLY) BRENDA CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM THAT MY FATHER SEXUALLY MOLESTED HER JUST TO GET BACK AT HIM.

CHARGES WERE DROPPED EVENTUALLY WHEN BRENDA CAME CLEAN ABOUT THAT SHE LIED. MY FATHER EVEN TOLD THE POLICE THAT SHE HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS SO THEY WOULDN'T PRESS CHARGES AGAINST HER FOR FILING A FALSE CLAIM.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. i DON'T WANT TO GET HIT AND I DON'T WANT GINA TO GET VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED IF BRENDA GETS MAD. I WILL CALL THE COPS IF THAT HAPPENS!!!!

{{GOREHOUND ...OUT}}

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 pm

It sounds like Brenda needs professional help, and probably has for a long time already, but I don't know the procedure for getting someone her age to see a psychologist/psychiatrist. You'd probably have to get her consent, and she might not be willing to give it.

It sounds like she is holding your mother hostage, since your mom is afraid of what she'll do if she were left alone or put out of the house. I don't know if it is a good idea to get social services involved or not (I mean, I just have never had dealings with them, honestly don't know). Your mom might be of an age to complain of "elder abuse," I guess.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:56 pm

I don't know what you really can do about Brenda, either, GoreHound. You and your mother have a very tough road to hoe, and I don't envy you in the least. Mentaly disturbed people can be very dangerous, however, not only for the false accusations you sighted, but physicaly. Violence often does escelate, too. It starts with fists, and then later could escelate to weapons.

I think right now, as selfish as this may sound, is the time to make your own life a top priority. Getting out of that dysfunctional house is the best favor you can do yourself, and in the long run, probably the best favor you can do your sister, too. My younger sister and I had major sybling ravalry problems back in 'the day,' and while we do very much love eacher, it very could have gone the other way. Had I not moved out when I did, there very may well have been a rift between my younger sister and myself. We have a great relationship now. My older sister and younger sister, on the other hand, have not spoken since March of 1997. In fact, my older sister, who does incidently have mental issues, has not spoken to anyone other them me and my brother Jim since she moved down to Florida.

It's a very sad situation, and especialy at this time of the year. We were allways a very close family right up until the 1997 incident. Since then, other menbers of my imediate and extended family have been at each others throats and there are quite a few rifts in the family now.

Like I said, GoreHound, you have some very tough decisions to make, but I really think getting your own living space is the best Christmas Present you can give yourself.

Mike

666daGorehound666
Master Reaper

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:08 pm

I TOOK YOUR ADVICE, GUYS AND TOLD MY MOTHER NOT TO BE A HOSTAGE IN HER PWN HOME BECAUSE OF BRENDA.

WE TRIED TO HAVE A SIT DOWN AND TALK TO BRENDA AND TELL HER HOW MUCH WE LOVED HER AND WHAT AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE FAAMILY SHE WAS.

SHE JUST SAT THERE AND THEN FLIPPED OUT ON US!!!

SHE ACCUSED US OF HATING HER AND HOLDING HER BACK AND RUINING HER LIFE. SHE BLAMED MY MOTHER FOR GIVING HER DIABEETUS WHEN SHE WAS BORN.

SHE SCREAMED AT GINA AND TOLD HER SHE DIDN'T BELONG AT THE HOUSE!!!

SHE ALSO STARTED IN ON ME SAYING I WAS AN A$$ HOLE WHO ALWAYS RESENTED HER AND ALWAYS WANTED HER SEXUALLY!!!

WHEN SHE SAID THAT I HAD TO GO FROM NICE, PLACATING GUY TO DEFENDING MYSELF.

I TOLD HER I NEVER FELT THAT WAY AT ALL BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER AND SHE NEEDS TO GET HELP IN DEALING WITH THESE DELUSIONS. I TOLD HER I WOULD DO ALL I COULD TO GO TO ANY COUNCILOR TO DISCUSS ANY FEELINGS REAL OR NOT SHE HAD.

MY MOTHER SAID SHE WOULD CALL INSURANCE AND SEE WHAT PROVIDERS WERE AVAILABLE FOR MY MOTHER'S INSURANCE.

BRENDA JUST STARTED SCREAMING AND SHE HIT GINA IN THE SHOULDER AND SHE STARTED GOING TOWARDS MY MOM AND I HAD TO DEFEND HER.

BRENDA HIT ME IN THE EYE BUT I WAS ABLE TO PROTECT MY MOTHER. I PUSHED BRENDA AWAY AND SHE WENT AND CALLED 911 ON ME.

WHEN THE POLICE CAME ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO THEY SAY WHAT BRENDA DID TO MY EYE. BRENDA REFUSED TO TALK TO THEM AND WHILE ONE COP SAT WITH HE R EXPLAINING HOW DIALING 911 WAS TO USED IN A REAL EMERGENCY THE OTHER COP LOOKED OVER ME AND GINA.

THEY ACTUALLY ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO PRESS CHARGES. I WAS TEMPTED BUT I SAID NO. THE COPS OFFERED TO DRIVE BRENDA TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO HURT HERSELF AND MY MOTHER WENT IN HER CAR.

MY MOTHER CALLED AND SAID THAT THEY WERE ADMITTING BRENDA FOR EXHAUSTION???

THAT'S ALL I KNOW SO FAR.

{{{GOREHOUND...OUT!!!}}}