Light room or Dark room?

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)

Which do you like?

Dark
50%
Light
33%
Other
17%

Total votes: 6

iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Light room or Dark room?

Post by iHaunt » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:41 am

I prefer dark room in my own living room and my own bedroom every night! :D I have everything is colored black in my bedroom with blue and purple lights. Cool for Halloween everyday, but in the living room only without lights.... still my grandpa and other people got angry if I turn if off around 8 pm! :?

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Re: Light room or Dark room?

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 am

I have light room usual but do like to watch horror in dark. My bedroom is gray painted and downstairs in light brown mostly. :)
我想念我的家

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:29 am

I always prefer light, though I like to sleep in the dark.

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm

I love dark rooms, but why do people get mad about the dark rooms? They dislike that kind of dark rooms? Honestly, I do dislike light rooms so I always sleep during the daytime with all curtains closed, blinded closed, everything else... even, I did turn off the lights in the living room and close the curtains... some of my family got mad! WTF???

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I guess you'd have to ask them. My husband likes to turn out lights to save electricity, but I prefer (and perhaps actually need) more light. If one of those who complains is your grandpa, you might consider that his eyes could be dimmer than yours. He may need more light than you do to see.

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes, that's true b/c my granpa can't see very good in the dark room. Poor eye vision. Also, my old aunt almost fell in the living room that she can't see my black lab dog. :lol:

Murfreesboro wrote:I guess you'd have to ask them. My husband likes to turn out lights to save electricity, but I prefer (and perhaps actually need) more light. If one of those who complains is your grandpa, you might consider that his eyes could be dimmer than yours. He may need more light than you do to see.

666daGorehound666
Master Reaper

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 pm

iHaunt wrote:Yes, that's true b/c my granpa can't see very good in the dark room. Poor eye vision. Also, my old aunt almost fell in the living room that she can't see my black lab dog. :lol:

Murfreesboro wrote:I guess you'd have to ask them. My husband likes to turn out lights to save electricity, but I prefer (and perhaps actually need) more light. If one of those who complains is your grandpa, you might consider that his eyes could be dimmer than yours. He may need more light than you do to see.
YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR DOG TO SMILE SO YOU COULD SEE HIM IN THE DARK.

{{GOREHOUND...OUT}}

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Dog smile lead to it puke.
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:50 pm

I allways watch tv in the dark, because it's a projection system, and even before I started using a DLP projector, I much prefered watching tv in the dark because it was easier on my eyes. During the Halloween and Christmas seasons, though, I do have seasonal lighting that I have on, but it's not a hugly bright light.

But I can't stand having a light on while I'm trying to watch tv. I also must have total darkness when I'm trying to sleep. I can sleep through just about any noise. I've even fallen asleep with my stereo on, but when some one turns on a light, or the sun comes up, I'm wide awake, and can not get back to sleep to save my life until night fall.

Mike