2007 Summer Halloween Gift Exchange

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:14 am

MHooch - thanks - I am feeling much better but still sick. It is my allergies. Our air quality here in KY is TERRIBLE and at unhealthy levels right now. We didn't have a cold enough winter to kill off everything so its overload for everyone now.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:26 am

Hey Mandyo221, Was just reading this. I live in the worst city in our Province for allergies, and I always felt blessed that with all my health problems, that I didn't have seasonal allergies, well my luck ran out. I developed them this year, and to top it off, my youngest kitty Draven has developed allergies to not only his food but seasonal as well. SO now he's on a prescription diet to see if it cures his problem. I can deal with me being ill, but not my babies, literally it stresses me out so much to see them have any issues at all, over Draven's current issues I ended up being put on ativan for my stress over it :cry: I just pray his issues get solved soon. :)

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:59 am

DOD:

Poor kitty!! It IS always worse for me to see someone I care about having a health problem than it is to deal with them myself (not that I have many, knock on wood).

OK partner(s)....the packages are done, in the mail TOMORROW!!!! :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:02 am

Hello everyone, I have been busy and have been kept away from my local post office during its normal business hours, but I am mailing mine out TODAY! In about two hours.

What I did is, I found a box, one that was not too large and not too small, and into this I put a few things from my Halloween collection of weirdies.

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:49 am

Mine will go out Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Hope my partner likes it. :oops:
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:46 am

Dutchess, one of my last minute things that was supposed to get done today might not happen until tomorrow, so I probably won't get it mailed today like I'd hoped. And I just found out my husband is taking me out to dinner and to see Spamalot for my birthday tonight, so that cuts into my time a little. Sorry it's taking so darn long! I promise it will be worth it!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:57 pm

Hey geekmidwinter, No worries, I'm one of those people, that most other people want to kill, I am sooooo Patient, one of my few good qualities I guess, drives others nuts! So ya, don't worry about it ok, even if you can't get it out until the end of this coming up week really, it'll just build on my excitement :D So take your time, and ~~~~~Happy Birthday~~~ Hope you have an awesome time with hubby :wink:

I will be shipping your's out Monday or Tuesday, was wanting to do it today, but all it does is just sit there until Monday anyways as we don't have postal delivery on Saturdays in Canada, just Mon-Fri

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:06 pm

GMW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

DOD - I am soo sorry to hear about you and your kitty. I hate when animals are sick because they cant tell us what is wrong. Anyway I am still stuffy headed and such but not nearly as bad as I was earlier this week.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:19 pm

Okay so first Gift Exchange Update....

Who all recieved their gifts thus far and what did you get?
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:19 am

Hey Mandy, Draven doesn't really seem sick. He just has symptoms typical of Allergies, although his chronic ear infection really worried me, but this last time he was given oral antibiotic pills I had to give him and since then he doesn't seem to be haven't a problem to much with his ear anymore "touch wood" way better then the ear drop. Plus he's on a 12 week trial with a prescription diet, so far things are looking up. He's still doing a bit of scratching but his hair in the corner of his eyes seems to be growing back too, so I hope things are on the mend :wink: :D

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 am

Well, life intervened, and my packages did not get mailed today (sat). :oops: Working nights next two days, so looks like tues is the first PO day. I'll post when they are mailed.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:55 am

Mine had to be sent to me in the mail, and I got it yesterday. I will mail it out to Hooch tomorrow hopefully.
Halloweiner Extraordinaire.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:40 pm

Hey people, Mine will hopefully be going out tomorrow, but I will still post after it has been mailed

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:17 pm

Thanks to everyone who helped put this together! I never did a Halloweeny gift exchange before and I think this is fun. In sharing stuff from person to person, we may even get some useful haunting tools out of it!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:02 am

Ok GMW, Your parcel have been mailed! Yippie! It's suppose to leave Chilliwack at 2:30pm tomorrow, and they said up to 9 days to get to you, although they said it could arrive quicker, a lot depends on the border and if they hold it up.