A costume for my cousin

Chat about your costumes
Demonic Duck
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

A costume for my cousin

Post by Demonic Duck » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 pm

So as you know I'm hosting a large Halloween party. My cousin says she won't come because she doesn't like to dress up. I told her there is no pressure though everyone pretty much does. She doesn't want to be that person not dressed up. When I told her just wear something simple like when her brother came as a Yankee fan wearing assorted Yankee memorabilia she said that's a cop out and wouldn't want to do that either. Seems like I just can't win. So I'm reaching out to you my fellow Halloween aficionados what can I suggest she wear that wouldn't be a lot of work yet still wouldn't be a cop out costume?

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: A costume for my cousin

Post by witchy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Depends on how old she is? If dhe's young dress up like an old lady, if she's older, dress like a kid. I have a set of eye ball PJ's I wore when I was prego, I went as the all seeing eye. I only gianed 2 lbs with my youngest, so I went up one size just in case, so needless to say they still fit me, but they are really cute :(
She could also go as a man thats pretty easy too. Good luck!!!

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master

Post by Demonic Duck » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 pm

I should have mentioned her age. She is 22 I think(I have A LOT of cousins it's hard to keep track of exact ages).

jadewik
Halloween Master

Post by jadewik » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:16 pm

One of my fellow paranormal blog authors went to a party last year. She's not very big into dressing up... but she got a friend of hers to coordinate clothing. They both wore the same thing (jeans and a tee-shirt) and went to the party as "copy and paste".

My other suggestion would be one of those tee-shirts with the body of some sort of Halloween character on the front... it's dressing up, but not.

... or she could always go as "Bull-Sheet"... and wear bull horns under a white bed sheet. (It's a good time to get cheap beddding if you live in a college town... back to school stuff should be going on sale soon.)

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Let's see... she's 22. What do 22 year old girls like to do? Tap, tap, tap...

Have her search Halloween makeup tutorials. Here are a few to start...