GRIM REAPER LOOT

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

GRIM REAPER LOOT

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi Folks:

I thought this thread would be as good a place as any to show off all our Grim Reaper Exchange loot, and since I already received my package, I thougt I would begin by posting pictures of what Witchy sent me. The spending limit was $10.00, but I really think the work Witchy put into my Halloween 'Trick or Treat' was worth a lot more then that. Thank you, Witchy. I love everything, and have already put a couple of the things up. The skeleton guy is going to stay out year round, just so you know.
It was Halloween's answer to Christmas.  Everything was neatly wrapped in appropriated Halloween Style paper.  I felt like a kid on Christmas Morning.
It was Halloween's answer to Christmas. Everything was neatly wrapped in appropriated Halloween Style paper. I felt like a kid on Christmas Morning.
01 WRAPPED.JPG (52.45 KiB) Viewed 14651 times
Of course, I had to do a shot of everythign that I got.  As you will see, there's the skeleton, and the little Pumpkin Man, which Witchy painted herself.  Great work and again, Thanks.
Of course, I had to do a shot of everythign that I got. As you will see, there's the skeleton, and the little Pumpkin Man, which Witchy painted herself. Great work and again, Thanks.
02 UNWRAPPED.JPG (46.1 KiB) Viewed 14651 times
This is quite neat, and come October, I am going to have a lot of fun with this thing, annoying all my co workers.  The photo doesn't do it justice as I couldn't recore the kakling that it does, but at least you can see it light up.
This is quite neat, and come October, I am going to have a lot of fun with this thing, annoying all my co workers. The photo doesn't do it justice as I couldn't recore the kakling that it does, but at least you can see it light up.
03 JACK O'LANTERN PEN.JPG (22.29 KiB) Viewed 14651 times

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: GRIM REAPER LOOT

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:02 pm

I never have any luck posting more then 3 photos at a time, so I am putting the last 2 in this post. I think the Witch Circle looks great where it's hanging, but the spider I think would look better atop my head when the ToTers come to the door. Again, great work, Witchy.

This guy will greet the ToTers with me either on my shoulder or my head.  Perhaps he can adorn one of my stereo speakers.
This guy will greet the ToTers with me either on my shoulder or my head. Perhaps he can adorn one of my stereo speakers.
04 SPIDER.JPG (34.45 KiB) Viewed 14650 times
Great wall decoration.  I bet it can also be placed in a window, or used as a stencil for a jack o'lantern.
Great wall decoration. I bet it can also be placed in a window, or used as a stencil for a jack o'lantern.
05 WITCH CIRCLE.JPG (38.9 KiB) Viewed 14650 times

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Cool loot Mike!

Witchy goes all-out.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:48 pm

I may have gone just a little over budget but not by much, trust me. I'm soo glad you liked everything!!! I usually try to send something witchy, so every time you see it you think of me.
I hope you have a magical Halloween!! :alien:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks, Witch. I hope you have a great and magical Halloween, too.

Mike

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Definitely a good thread idea.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

ramaries69
Halloween Master

Post by ramaries69 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

Nice loot, Pumkin Man! Wish you had taken a close up of the little pumpkin guy. He looks so cute. Love the skeleton! I also noticed the peanuts tin - love that!!!!!!!
Great work, Witchy!!!! :)

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanks everyone, it was soooo much fun, buying for Pumpkin_Man!!!!

It's kinda funny when I first started this up, I dreaded getting a guy to buy for, my first year was Mac then Andy now Mike, all guys, who woulda thunk it!! :lol:
So far, they have all been pretty fun to buy for!!!

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 pm

I'm not into the cutesy stuff, but I dig that skeleton and the spider
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 pm

The tin is hot coco mix, and that's going to taste really good on those late October and early November nights. I like to mix in mini marshmellows, too.

Mike

ramaries69
Halloween Master

Post by ramaries69 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Abolutely, loving the tin! :D

johnsoneliza52
Haunt Master

Post by johnsoneliza52 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Nice loot!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 am

It's supposed to dip down to 48 degrees tonight, so it's going to be a chilly morning. I think I'll make myself a coup of hot coco to warm myself up for the last work day of the week, and a cold but fun motorcycle ride to work.

Mike

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: It's supposed to dip down to 48 degrees tonight, so it's going to be a chilly morning. I think I'll make myself a coup of hot coco to warm myself up for the last work day of the week, and a cold but fun motorcycle ride to work.

Mike

So was it any good? I think it was suppose to be pumpkin flavored.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 am

It did have a little bit of a pumpkin flavor to it, but it was mainly very good hot chocolate. I added some mini marshmellows, so that may have deminished the pumpkin taste a little. I'll try some without the marsh mellows tomorrow morning.

Mike