A shout out to all my fellow Halloween Lovers!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

A shout out to all my fellow Halloween Lovers!

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 pm

:cyclops: Eesh, I just fixxed my password problem and cause of life issues I will be offline for one to three weeks. But I will be back before Halloween for certain, should be well before.

I encourage my fellow creative writers to spark the minds and imaginations with their works. Experiment with multiple participation tales. There are some great stories in the writers forum straight from the minds of Halloween.com's own. And I think that rocks!So I also encourage non writers to read what wicked things they have weaved., bwoohahaha..*cough*...hairball.

I'll be watching me some Dark Shadows 1966 in my spare time while i'm temporarily disconnected.

Irregardless, don't mistake my absence for lack of love for Halloween and this community. Its been a bastard of a year. This is one of the best forums and friendliest forums there is. See you all in a few weeks...maybe a month. I'm beginning to feel like the picture in my signature.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: A shout out to all my fellow Halloween Lovers!

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

See you when you get back, but I do hope you will have a chance to get to your local library or cyber cafe and use their computers to at least check in.

Mike

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Without going into detail and playing the worlds smallest violin for myself, I live in a small bereft town, on foot and the library is quite a walk for a half hour limit on the internet. Or else Pumpkin Man you're right, I absolutely would check in. I don't know between now and the time I return from absence where life will lead me and whether or not I find myself in front of a computer with net for a small window of opportunity. If that happens i'll check in.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 pm

One of the things I like about living in a large town. No shortage of unsecured wifi, for those time I don't want my activities traced back to my IP.

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Aaaand i'm a doofus. The phone and net are seperate not bundled and net is fine and if that ever changes imma not going to bother notifying people of any absences cause than stuff like this happens. YYyeah. But i'm happy im still online.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:04 am

Wahoo! Post a picture of Marty Feldman from Young Frankenstein! Just because you can.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 am

Never been a fan of Young Frankenstein.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 am

Spoil sport

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 am

Nostalgiascape wrote:Never been a fan of Young Frankenstein.
WHAAA????!
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Hahahaha. Hey if it makes you guys feel any better I am one of a number of cult fans who enjoy Halloween III Season of the Witch.