Stay With Me For Eternity!

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
Ghostwriter1983
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Ghostwriter1983 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 pm

As I sat at the small table in my one room cabin in the heart of the Olympic Mountains, the clock chimed 1 am. The fireplace emitted warmth as the winter winds blew against my cabin with a fury. Old man winter was reminding me that I better make sure my seasoned firewood was covered with a tarp and tied down. Earlier this afternoon, I had torn my best flannel work shirt on a nail.

I was doing my best to finish the sewing before I headed for bed, but I began to doze off. Suddenly, the needle pricked my thumb and I jumped as deep red blood flowed onto my palm. I turned up the oil lamp to examine my finger and my shirt. I was never very good at sewing and have stuck a finger or thumb more times than I care to recall. For the past several nights, I had the eerie feeling that I was being watched.

Watched while I slept, but I knew it was a foolish thought. I meant to buy a curtain for the only window I had since I moved in. But it was one of those things that I just neglected to do whenever I was in town. I was miles from my nearest neighbor I reminded myself. Who would want to come this far down the road and in the dark? Besides, I would hear their car or truck.

As my tongue tasted my own blood, it was warm and sweet. Suddenly, I practically jumped out of my skin when I heard the tapping on my window. I quickly turned and looked and saw no one. I stood up and reluctantly stepped closer and closer to the window. My heart was racing as I peered into the darkness, not knowing what to expect to see. Then, to my disbelief, I saw the most beautiful woman step out of the darkness and look directly into my eyes.

Her hair was black, longer then her shoulders and blowing wildly in the wind. She wore a black cape around her shoulders that spread out like wings. Her eyes were trance like, soft, yearning and I couldn't turn aware from her eyes. I watched her bosom rise and fall as her breath turned into a mist carried away by the wind. She looked down at my bleeding finger with wanton desire. Though she never spoke a word, I could hear her soothing voice.

She was calling out to me, sensuously as she smiled. "Won't you let me inside my darling, the night is cold. Won't you let me in to sit by the warmth of your fireplace, next to you?” I moved towards the door, unable to resist her desires. As I opened the door, the cold wind chilled my face as she stood before me as if from a midnight dream. She wore a low cut silky black shirt with a gold chain necklace.

I didn't notice the Romanian Medallion on the necklace that was centuries old. The tops of her bosom was breath takingly beautiful. With little effort she moved closer towards me, her tongue caressing her pearl white fangs. She licked her ruby lips as she stared at the dried blood on my thumb. She took my hand in hers and brought it to her lips and licked impatiently.

Her eyes rolled with passion, a passion I’d never seen in a woman's eyes before. She savored my sweetness for the longest time and then she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She unhooked her cape and let it fall to the floor as she held me in her arms. She held me close to her as her tongue caressed my neck. I felt the room spinning around and around.

I leaned my neck away from her as her lips opened and I felt her fangs stroke my skin, seeking my vein as we both sighed. Little did I know what was about to happen nor did I care at that moment. When her fangs found my vein, she gripped me passionately as I pulled her even closer as my life flowed between her warm lips anxiously. When she released me and stepped back, a small trickle of blood escaped her lips, but only for a moment.

Her finger caught the drops and she licked her finger excitedly. In a moment we were lying in bed entwined as she sang a soothing song to me, in a language I didn't understand. Her voice was entrancing and she was welcoming me into the darkness of her world. A world of the full moon, of roaming the forest and nearby farms and towns filled with day walker's to feed upon.

Always mindful of the morning's sunrise, anxious to retreat to the world of darkness where we would be safe. As she turned her neck to me, she urged me to feast, whispering, “Soon, my love, you and I will be as one. I will teach you to hunt and to take that which is ours. I will show you things that you never dreamed possible. I will give you life and as the centuries pass, we will be mates for eternity. I will free you of your earth bound restraints. Drink of my blood, my darling."

©2004 Raymond Cook (All rights reserved)