A Thank You To All Who Read My Stories!

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
Ghostwriter1983
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

A Thank You To All Who Read My Stories!

Post by Ghostwriter1983 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Halloween!

I would like to say thank you to all who visit this ghost story page and browse through all the stories they find.

Whether a post is genuine or in my case 'Fiction' captured from my imagination, it's the hope of every writer that other's will read what we have written and hopefully leave behind a message to the reader.

This site like some other sites show a number of folks who have viewed a particular story. It is important for a writer to know whether what he has written caught the interest of those who come to this site.

I am grateful that I am am able to write and share what I have written with all of you.

Sincerely,

Raymond

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: A Thank You To All Who Read My Stories!

Post by NeverMore » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 pm

I haven't even read them all yet but now that I'll have more time I'll hop right on it. I've really enjoyed what I've read so far and really appreciate you sharing them. You should try pitching some of them to Hollywood like that Stephen King guy did.

Ghostwriter1983
Master Reaper

Re: A Thank You To All Who Read My Stories!

Post by Ghostwriter1983 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Hello:

Even though I know Stephen King had his first manuscript rejected 75 times before a publisher took a chance on him ans as you know the 'Rest is history', I don't have the stomach for rejection letter after rejection letter. I am very happy as a writer and my slow approach to being a better writer.

Few, very few publishers will take a chance on an unknown writer due to the financial investment incurred promoting a writer's name no one has ever heard.

I am beginning to work on my 2013 collection of ghost stories which I firmly believe will be better than anything I have posted here.

Have a great day.

Raymond