Friggin Mayan's

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Friggin Mayan's

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 am

First off, no hate for the Mayans. Their constructs, their callender? Brilliant yet earthen and tribal all in one. Very interesting. Now...I just think they never got around to making a second ages long callender.

However...If the Mayans mayhaps be accurate, then I say GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!

If ever there was a Halloween night to go all out till the lights go out ....it's 10-31-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have as much fun as ya muggija fuggijan can.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Big_Guh
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Friggin Mayan's

Post by Big_Guh » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

Amen, brother. You've got me fired up now! If I were still in my college form, I'd start now, and keep the party going thru Nov 1st...those were the days! Happy Halloween, everyone!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Right on! How was your Halloween night btw??

Lets plan a party for December 21st 2012, the Mayan end of the world prediction date. We'll call it the one and only "Bring it da fug on mudda fugga, I ain skeered!! Party".
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:25 am

That would be the party to end all parties, my friend. Count me in for that. I see you already have a strong start on your marketing campaign, as well, as your title basically says in no uncertain terms, "be there, or be square." I know I don't want to go out a square.

My Halloween night was great, thanks for asking! It was a slow night, ToT wise, as I believe we had 21 come by in total, which is down from our average turnout. Yet, we had no rain, a spooky looking, swirly sky, a bright moon, and crisp temperatures. With our parties confined to this past weekend, it was a relaxing night of light to moderate drinking, watching movies, visiting with friends.

How was yours? I hope you and your mom enjoyed your feast!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:38 pm

I STILL say it's the end of a calender, NOT the end of the world. BUT, if it were to end up being true, then there won't be any Christmas this year.

So plan on seeing a post from me on December 22nd.

Mike

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Haha, I'm no authority on the end times, but I'm 99.999999999999999999% positive we will all be able to happily post away on the 22nd and beyond!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 pm

If it makes anyone rest easier at night I dont think the Mayans predicted the world to end on the 21st of December. But watching the culminating cluster-f*** goin on with eratic and near catastrophic weather, nature, goverments and economies falling, strange increases in animal population, bigger insects, new creatures being discovered, and Israel in the sites of millions of head hunters....you'd best buckle up ladies and gents. Cause in my not so humble opinion, this amusement park we call earth is getting shut down real soon. And all i'll want to know is A) where's the water and beef jerky, B) Where the hell is my gun and bullets, and C) Who the hell hid the Vodka!!!

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm

I figure this way... I'm gonna party big on December 20th because if I don't, and the world does come to an end, I'll be really bummed I missed my chance to go out with a bang. If nothing happens I'll simply wake up the next morning with a nasty hangover. I'll have lost nothing except a productive day and a bunch of brain cells.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

I thought it would be cool to take the day off on December 21st, which is what I'm going to do. An extra day for Christmas Vacation.

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 am

My birthday is the 22nd. I'm not the least bit worried that the world will end before that.

But, hey, if people want an excuse to party, why not?

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 am

If the world doesn't come to an end we'll just tell everyone we were celebrating your birthday early Murf.

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 am

After last night, i think the Mayans were correct
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 am

Well, if the worls as I know it comes to an end on December 21st, I am going to take lots of pictures.

And listen to my stereo. AND, if the weather permits, ride my Harley.

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 am

Spookymufu wrote:After last night, i think the Mayans were correct
I feel your pain, Spooky.

Nevermore, I'd be happy to celebrate my birthday virtually with all of you! Of course, at that time of year, we are all so busy that it's tough to gather on line.

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master

Post by Demonic Duck » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 pm

BTW not to rain on what sounds like a stellar party but the Myans DID NOT predict the end of the world just cause their calender ends there. Please see the below link for recent discoveries everyone seems to ignore:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/sci ... 54879760/1