Haunted Attraction this summer!

Discussion of general Halloween topics

Would you attend a haunted attraction (house, forest, hayride or graveyard, etc.) that was open during the summer?

YES!
100%
NO!
No votes
MAYBE!
No votes

Total votes: 9

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Hey, DOD! Thanks for the info! When I visited this website, and I found that I was very interested seeing a pic of Grim the Reaper! LOL
Well, Grim the Reaper is also known as Death! Hee hee... Death is my own favorite long term buddy till we do death!

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Hey People, Ok if you're ever in British Columbia Canada, don't forget to look up our very own haunted attraction here in my very own little city, it's an awesome one and people come from all over Canada and the Western USA to take it in.

http://www.reapers.ca/ Here's their website, be sure to check them out.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:16 pm

OMG Mandy0221 you are so lucky! I've heard the Haunted Mansion ride is so awesome! You're sure to enjoy it! :D

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:09 am

Well DOD - I just went last year to Disney and they had closed the pirates of the caribbean ride for renovations before the release of the second movie. I was SOOOOO upset. It has been my favorite ride since I was 4 (my first year at disney world).

So I started looking at prices and september/october is the inexpensive time of year so I convinced my momma to go with me for a long weekend!!!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:38 pm

Hey Mandy0221, Well have a wonderful time, be sure to post pictures here after you get back ok :D