The Mortuary - New Orleans, LA

List your Haunted Houses and Haunted Attractions. Please include the location, dates it is active, the web site and some descriptive text.
hippieluvn
Halloween Master

The Mortuary - New Orleans, LA

Post by hippieluvn » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:36 pm

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: The Mortuary - New Orleans, LA

Post by witchy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 am

Oooh, that looks like fun!! Are you going hippieluvn?

Kolchak
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Kolchak » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Mucho-fun!!

New Orleans is one of my favorite cities. I just wish I could remember all the things I've done while there! :twisted: :oops: :P :wink:

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Ha! Ha! Kolchak. Reminds me of a story. When I was a kid my buddy and I where driving cross-country. My dad gave some advice before we left, when you get to a new town stop by the police station and find out where the bad sections of town are so you can avoid them. (My dad obviously didn't know me too well.) So we pull off the freeway right next to the police station in New Orleans, I see some cops walking so I decide to heed his advice. I pull over, ask the cops where the bad parts of town are, cop looks at two long haired punks in a '67 primered Camaro, and says... "don't worry, you'll find them." They were right.

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm

NeverMore wrote:
Ha! Ha! Kolchak. Reminds me of a story. When I was a kid my buddy and I where driving cross-country. My dad gave some advice before we left, when you get to a new town stop by the police station and find out where the bad sections of town are so you can avoid them. (My dad obviously didn't know me too well.) So we pull off the freeway right next to the police station in New Orleans, I see some cops walking so I decide to heed his advice. I pull over, ask the cops where the bad parts of town are, cop looks at two long haired punks in a '67 primered Camaro, and says... "don't worry, you'll find them." They were right.

why do you think I became a cop?! It was the ONLY way I could keep my drivers license! :shock: :shock: :lol: