Weekend Fun

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Big_Guh
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Big_Guh » Sun May 06, 2007 2:36 pm

Not to rush things, friends, but once June rolls around we're on the home stretch. Some stores in my area even get Halloween things in stock in late July!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon May 07, 2007 12:29 am

Well, this weekend's fun is about over...back to work tomorrow :P

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:34 am

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:02 am

I had a look at a local party store last week, and there is still a whole wall of halloween stuff :lol:
I must be the only person who actually buys it :lol:

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:30 pm

So Soon!

I really must say! It seems like three weeks ago that we had Halloween. Two winks of a bat's little eye and the New Halloween is coming up.

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:50 pm

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:26 am

Well, Ooga, I have to say that was rather 'cute'. I was constantly expenting something to REALLY jump out at me like those other things we posted awhile back. But it never happened and it was just cute. hehe
Thanks! :D

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:44 am

No problem.
I like cute things :D

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:27 am

I keep on trying to play the anagram game but I can never come up with anything good! *headdesks*
I know this has nothing to do with weekend fun, I'm just venting.
Serial Thread Killer.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 pm

No Worries Ooga... I like to play that game too and you must of seen some of my answers... geesh, most of the time they don't even make sense...!!! LOL :wink:
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:37 am

Hehe I found this on icanhascheezburger.com
Serial Thread Killer.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:57 am

omg ooga_booga that is so cute, thanks for posting it :)

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am

And now, about a week of October is done...bye bye.

Have I done any Halloween stuff? Well, preliminaries: I mailed out cards, I said hello to people, mailed a couple of gifts (a couple of them to folks here here!)...so all the major horror-related people have been gifted properly. I have built a couple of masks, so the Spirits of the Masks have been acknowledged. I have shopped for a few Halloween goodies, so I have here some Halloween candy, and some bags of plastic bat rings and such.

And a couple of times, I have wandered around in front of closed Halloween store windows at night, looking at the window displays. I'll do this if my schedule is a bit busy and I haven't been able to get out to these places during regular business hours. There are some cool props for sale out there! And Halloween window displays are looking very nice this year. I've seen lots of strings of orange bulbs that light up windows with that cozy, friendly glow. A pumpkin glow!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:33 am

I can't believe a whole week of October has gone already. I also can't believe that I got sick when I need to be so busy! I don't have time to be ill! I'm doing the best I can to charge forth with the preparations but it's just too much when you feel so weak. I had my older brother & his new gf down for the weekend, so have been spending some quality time with them, and one of my best friends came down to see me on Saturday and it's just wiped me out. I have slept in all day today because I felt so much worse - (boo to me for not resting! :( ..) and today was supposed to be the day that I put my new Halloween dreadlocks in. I will probably still have time to do it, it's just so draining that I feel like I don't have the energy/drive to do it :(

So far I've just done a ton of Halloween shopping - but there's more to do! I've got most of the decs bought, some costume bits and I've invited everyone I need to. I still need to make music cds, get the prize bags sorted out, finish making my costume(s) and sort out the food. I have got my Halloween gift box for Pennywise sorted, but Royal Mail are on strike until Wednesday, so I can't post it out until then! :evil: It just feels like I'm ramming my head into a brick wall :(

Sorry to vent everyone .. :oops: