Nos, what a perfect gift for you!!! :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:46 am

LawP wrote:Glad you like it NOS! :D
I'm wearing it right now. :D
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:54 am

Oh, LawP, that is an awesome gift! NOS, you're so lucky! That should be our board uniform!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Longest post ever.

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:16 pm

O. M. G. I got my gift!! It was so exciting. I left my office to go to the restroom at work, and when I was coming back, I met up with the postman. He was pushing a little hand truck with a box on it, and in the upper corner I saw a last name I recognized. It was like Christmas. It took him f o r e v e r to fill out his little orange card and then I had to sign it and FINALLY take it to my desk to open. It was wrapped really well in awesome brown packing paper (I don't know why I love that stuff) and the first thing I saw was LOADS of black and orange tissue paper. My co-workers were all standing up looking over my shoulder as I opened each perfectly neon-dinosaur-skeleton-wrapped package, of which there were a million, I think. I loved it all! Dutchess did such a great job! There is a beautiful trinket/jewelery box with a celtic cross, and a candle holder (and a beautiful red candle) that almost matches it, it looks like a ring of headstones with celtic crosses on them, a hundred million feet of fall-colored leaf garland, two AWESOME bats that are TOTALLY going right over my desk at work, and about a thousand things with the Canadian flag on them, because our Dutchess KNOWS I love it! I mean, seriously, there were two Canada zipper pulls WITH MY NAME ON THEM!!, a Chilliwack keychain, a small Canadian flag, a letter opener with a Canadian flag, a coin purse and travel pouch (which my husband insists on calling the travel 'pooch' because of the whole about/aboot thing). And to make it absolutely perfect, a sweet little post card with Chilliwack Lake on it, and a personal note from DOD. It was wonderful, and full of Halloween spirit. Good show, old chap, good show INDEED.

Geekmidwinter, out.

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:56 am

:oops: I was just reading all the posts and catching up. And going through some stuff on my desk. And I found my note that was supposed to go in my box to tomanderson. :oops: I'm so sorry. I can't believe I missed putting it in the box. I'm such an idiot. With my clummsiness it's a wonder I even made it to the post office in one piece. I'm sorry I forgot my note. I'll send it out in a day or so when I can hobble down to the mail box by myself. :oops:
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 am

This is so cool!!!! This was my first time doing this and it went beyond my expectations!!!

Here's an idea for the next time we do this... how 'bout a 'circle exchange'? For example; A gives to B who gives to C who gives to D who gives E who gives to A... See. :D

This whole this has been a real blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:40 am

Oh geekmidwinter, I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed the goodies :D That makes me a really happy Batty girl :D ^v^ And just to set the record straight, we do call it "pouch" not "pooch" lol, but your hubby is correct on one thing, we do have our differences on spelling many words, but then we are Canadian "Eh"! You recieved the DVD ok too I hope, & you didn't have that one right? I was pretty sure you'd said you'd seen it but didn't own it.
Well, the excitement in your words has made this a wonderful experience, I'm just happy that you're happy :wink: Did you notice the bats are actually 2 different types of bats? :lol:
Well, let your hubby know that all the sled dogs are doing just fine & the igloo is pretty warm these days with our temps in the high 20's :wink: :lol: Little bit of Canadian humor seeing how I've heard that's how it's thought we live up here in these parts of the woods.

Well, big hugs, and I hope you enjoy your goodies as much as I did picking them out for you, it was a lot of fun.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:33 am

Gah,I can't believe I forgot about the dvd! Yes, the Adams Family, and you're right, neither my husband nor I own that one, so you did really well. If yours left you on the 18th and got to me on the 26th, and mine left me on the 22nd, then hopefully you'll have it by the 28th or 29th. I can't wait!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:53 pm

Geekmidwinter, Great, thats a relief, glad you got the DVD ok too. Yes. I wouldn't expect it to take very long. I will let you know as soon as it gets here ok. oh boy, goodies are coming, Yippie! :D

Have an awesome day, I just know you will cause you have 2 little bat's to watch over you :wink:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:46 pm

OEJ! You sneaky little devil....NEW AVITAR EVERYONE, NEW AVITAR! It's Sculpy Jack. :D Love it. Now, you can send it my way thank you. :wink:
Don't drink and fly...

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm

Hehehe... Sculpey Jack... Now THAT'S funny!
Well, I'll tel you what, When and if that particular piece ever goes into mass production, I'll give you ALL one as you were here to see it all begin. :D

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:53 pm

My cup runneth over OEJ. :D I just noticed you used the same avitar in earlier posts so I'm probably flying in here a little behind everyone else. :oops:
Don't drink and fly...

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 pm

nununu... let me splain somthin to zhyou...
All you have to do is just delete your old avatar and load up a new one and it changes your avatar in every post you've ever made.

See. :D