A Island with all these rotting dolls hanging in trees!

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
AlanCraker
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

A Island with all these rotting dolls hanging in trees!

Post by AlanCraker » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 pm

I was watching this show. They explore areas of unexplained activity and try to figure out whats really going on. They went down to Mexico on this island where a girl drowned. The island care taker hung up hundreds of dolls in tree to ward of the girls spirit when she was in charge of the island (bad idea?).

Anyway the island is completely empty now accept for all these dirty old dolls hanging in the trees. They went out on this island with tons of gear.. thermal scanners and all that. Well they picked up some unexplained heat signals in the form of orbs. They also captured on of the dolls winking on camera! Anyone else heard of this place? Neat stuff.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: A Island with all these rotting dolls hanging in trees!

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:49 am

I think that picture was actualy posted right here on Halloween.com a couple of years back, and I remembering being creeped out by the images.

As for the paranormal activity going on, I won't say one way or the other, because I have never personaly experienced anything like that, and I doubt I ever will. It would make for a really interesting 'haunted road trip,' and photo op, however.

Mike