Cemetary man

Halloween and Horror Movies
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Cemetary man

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:41 am

I saw this film on the Chiller Network. This film is wonderfully nuts. Brilliantly twisted Brittish humor. Plenty of oddball necrophelia romance. It must be seen to be believed.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Bafa
Crypt Keeper

Post by Bafa » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:04 am

I loved this film too, however I am sure its not for everyone. If your going in for a regular movie you not going to like this. But if your open to some great film work and a really creative imagination then you should love the film. I saw this many years ago and was excited to see it being played on one of my movie channels the other night. I am also glad to see another person who loves this film. It's so obscure this is the first person that even knows what this film is that i have come across.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:39 am

I thought the humor was great, it's a total B-movie, horrible effects, you can actually see the strings. It's pretty weird, too, maybe a little bit too twisted for some people, it's definitely not a family movie.

I love British humor, and this was a little bit too esoteric for me. But I recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind an adult scene or two, the atmosphere is great, it all takes place in an old cemetery.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:54 pm

I saw it somewhere on other horror forums... Is it really good movie or what? Does it include blood and gory?

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:12 pm

I got a laugh out of Noggy.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.